shape
carat
color
clarity

Interested in your ideas ... what rings "go well" with ladies prez ... ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sandee

Rough_Rock
I always liked two-tone rings ... white gold / yellow gold, plat. / gold, etc. But I'm finding with the VERY gold watch - I "need" (?) some nice gold and gold rings. :)

What do you recommend? With the diamond face, it's a bit dressier than just a plain two-tone Rolex, which I consider sporty.

Ideas? Happy new year to everyone too!

wat.jpg

------------------
Via in NJ

Sandee

Rough_Rock
I agree - the two tone matches everything ... and yes, I have a bunch of W/Y rings. But I have to tell ya - now that I have the Prez ... it is NICE! I'm glad I got the diamond face ... that introduces a bit of white-ness. So my W/Y pieces still go nicely. Here's a ring that goes really well ... I like the way the diamonds are in a circle, like the face of the watch ... but, on the inside of the ring. Sorta cool in a unique way. It's a Diamiani Unity ring.

ri.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a magnificent watch, but of course you know that. I think a five stone diamond ring with nice sized stones in 18 kt. yellow gold would be stunning!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the five stone diamond band is an excellent suggestion. I too have the two tone Rolex but have tried this watch on. It is beautiful but very gold - I guess that 18 kt gold has such a rich color. I don''t think I''d try to pair it with platinum - I am a yellow gold fan anyway - but white diamonds of any sort would always compliment that watch!

Sandee

Rough_Rock
Yes - the famous Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston ring!

---------------

August 9, 2001

Damiani Denies Pitt and Aniston Claim

Italian jewelry manufacturer Damiani has denied a $50 million claim recently filed by Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, a press release from Damiani says. Pitt and Aniston had Damiani make their wedding rings, and claim Damiani breached an agreement not to reproduce the rings. Pitt also says he designed the rings himself.

Damiani says Pitt''s and Aniston''s rings were part of the Aside collection of wedding bands. The Damiani Group released this statement addressing the claims: "Damiani firmly believes the claims asserted by Mr. Pitt and Ms. Aniston are unfounded and have no merit whatsoever. There has never been any type of agreement or contract between Damiani and Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston prohibiting or limiting the marketing of the jewelry in question. Furthermore, the Damiani wedding bands are original and innovative creations by Damiani and the designs are patented and registered to Damiani."

According to the press release, the management of Damiani will take all action necessary to protect and defend Damiani''s interests, name and reputation.

------------
Via

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results