shape
carat
color
clarity

Okay...I''m seriously in heaven here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Threads about diamonds and hand bags! OH MY!!!

I just told my FI and he was a little scared for me and his budget.

As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE diamonds, I really love bags...

I currently have five LVs, two pradas (my faves), two guccis, a fendi, 2 ferragamo''s...and some other less known designers...

And I am currently entirely obsessed with Marc Jacobs Blake Bag. I really think I need one. I really really do. However, considering that dear FI just bought me my engagement ring...I don''t think I see it in my future...but GAWD I love it.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I''m so happy to be in a place where my love diamonds and bags are totally understood...and even appreciated!

Thank you!!!!!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Littlelysser I''m the same way!! I have to get some pics of my two LVs once I unpack them. But you forgot something else we all seem to love and truly appreciate here...our PUPPY DOGS!
30.gif

My fiance likes to tease me by saying my first love is diamonds then my dog then designer bags and shoes and then him.
31.gif
Poor guy to put up with all my obsessions! For that he makes #1 on my list hehe.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Princess - You are completely correct! Although I''m not sure what I''d put first...I love my pups and I love my bags...and of course, I love my diamonds. Am I forgetting something?
31.gif
hmmmmm...of course I love my FI!

BTW, I forgot to comment, Minko is a real cutie!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Our poor guys to put up with a bunch of girls like ourselves
31.gif

Thanks for the comment about Minko I sure do miss him he''s a displaced hurricane victim too as my mom says poor guy I moved him to Louisiana and as soon as I did he had to go back and I had to leave he puts up with so much from me.
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results