shape
carat
color
clarity

Elton Johns wedding rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone know anything about his wedding rings. I saw a pic and they look like asscher cuts but the quote said emerald cut. I was wondering about the carat weight also. Anyone heard? That is some blingage they got going on there.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Assher cuts are also called "square emeralds" or just emeralds. I know that I was doing a search of emerald cut diamonds for a friend and it was frustrating because all of the great ones we were looking into were square and my friend defiantely wanted a rectangular one.

As far as Elton''s rings go I haven''t seen a picture but I''d like to. If it''s half as flashy as he is then it will be fabulous!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I saw a couple of pics of their rings... they were made by Chopard and the ring is an ice cube ring. They said that the rings were over $100,000.00!!! Here is a link to some pics of the ice cube rings...

Chopard Ice Cube Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results