shape
carat
color
clarity

I can finally post pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueberrygirl

Rough_Rock
My fiance proposed on Wednesday last week! I knew it was coming soon, as he picked up the ring he designed the same day he proposed! (I couldn''t wait any longer)

I was shocked at how perfect this ring is, exactly what I wanted.

here you go:
http://home.comcast.net/~williamspieler/ring.JPG

Hopefully that link works.
We just got back from visiting our folks in Miami, so I''ll try to post more picutres later.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Its BEAUTIFUL!
Congrats!
(Edit - I took down my pic so it wasn't posted 3 times in a row!)

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is gorgeous!!
30.gif
Congratulations!
36.gif

Hope you don''t mind if I post the pic below:

kdjkfdjkd.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
HAHA MelissaSue, apparently we think alike!
2.gif

blueberrygirl

Rough_Rock
too late!

Also, I have no idea what the specs are on this ring. All I know is that it is set in 18k yellow gold, the two diamonds are about 3mm, and the sapphire is from Ceylon, and is about 7 mm.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring, congratulations!!!! Love the color of your sapphire, it''s yummy.
30.gif
36.gif

blueberrygirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for such nice comments!

I''ll try to get some more shots of the profile, as soon as I can!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice ring, love the color and the setting. Do post more pics when you can.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
lol I was about to link the pic and noticed it was already there!! hahaaa

It is gorgeous! I am a fan of Sapphires, as it is my birthstone. What do you think for a wed. band? plain, or maybe diamond and sapphires??

blueberrygirl

Rough_Rock
Well, I tried a plain band, by using the inside of another gold ring, and it looked quite elegant, but a diamond and sapphire band would be nice as well. Any suggestions?

More pics:

DSC01531.JPG

rms

Brilliant_Rock
wow what a gorgeous ring...I love the profile...I think a diamond and sapphire band would be amazing.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Blueberrygirl, congratulations! Congratulations on your engagement and also on your GORGEOUS ring!! I love it, the YG, the sapphire, the diamonds, it goes together so well! I think you should get TWO bands
2.gif
A sapphire and diamond eternity one for "blingier" days, and an elegant gold one for casual days.
1.gif
Love it!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome! It''s beautiful. I have an acquaintance that is almost your ring twin! That is, she has the same setting (in wg) but a diamond in the center and 2 sapphires where your diamond side stones are. Just gorgeous!!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Lucky girl!
1.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what a beautiful ring! The blue of the sapphire is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for sharing. I hope you post pictures of the band you eventually choose. It is such a striking ring all by itself I wouldn''t know which to choose to go alongside.
Lisa
21.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Sapphires are one of my faves. Your ring looks gorgeous and a refreshing change. Congratulations, it''s beautiful.

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Stupendous! My e-ring is sapph, diamond and 18K YG too. :)
I think that your e-ring is so lovely and elegant that anything too blingy would detract from it. I vote for a plain gold band.

blondie76

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! The sapphire and diamonds look awesome in yellow gold- very classy. Congratulations! And tell your fiance we think he did an excellent job!
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock

Blueberrygirl, I LOVE that setting!!!!!

A while back I was shopping for a setting like that, with all the bezels in the same direction. I ended up with something similar, but I have to say I like yours better.
30.gif
I pair my ring with a Tiffany Etoile wedding band. Here is the link with pics of my rings together.

I would not go with anything too blingy for a wedding band. It might take away from the e-ring which is OUTSTANDING!

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It''s beautiful. Welcome to the sapphire e-ring club
1.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color! I have to agree with DiamondLil; anything too much would take away from the focus of your pretty ring. My vote is to keep the band simple.

Enjoy!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty ring! Sapphires, while not my birthstone, are my favorite colored stones. I agree == get 2 bands - a plain one and a thin diamond one.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I am starting to just love sapphire and diamond engagement rings (also emeralds, rubies and I saw an aquamarine that I fell in love with)....Very royal traditional! Almost all of the royals have similar stones in their rings....

I love your ring. You are lucky to have such a pretty ring....
30.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I just love sapphires!

I''d go with a narrow gold band with it.

I woudln''t want to take away from the beauty of your e-ring.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Love the sapphire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results