shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of my GFs about to be ring, Nervous.. Asking in 4 days!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Indpowr

Rough_Rock
I am VERY nervous. She has NO clue at all. She loves the Marquise diamond so this is the ring I went with. (Sorry best pictures I have) Here are the specs
EGL Cert.
2.20 TCW
Center diamond is .65 D VS2 Its surrounded by 4 baggets and 8 channel set princess diamonds all on the enguagement ring. (.75 in surrounding diamonds G VS in color)
The wedding band is channel set princess cut diamonds total weight of .80.
The center is huge for a .65 coming in at 9.96x4.70x2.42. Its on the avg cut for deapth but makes the diamond a heck of a lot bigger looking and still has nice fire to it. (Spoke to 2 GIA gemolist about the deapth and the both said dont worry about it.)
V thin to thick girdle Faceted
Pol: Good
Sym: Good
Table 57.0
Crown 13.0
Pavilion 34.4
No Flors.
No culet

b4_1.JPG

6a_1.JPG

The place I am asking is at a horse show in Orlando. (Big attraction here and she loves horses.) They are going to get involved in some fashion.

Let me know what you think about the ring. (Got a killer price on it.) I did get it on ebay and soon as I got it in hand I had it apprasied...very nicely I might add.

Jon

jonpine2.JPG

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, very nice!!

Good luck with the proposal!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
A very intreasting set, if it is your girlfriends taste she will love it. Good Luck and Lets us know how it goes!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Unique and very very pretty. I love the design!

Best of luck!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That is a lovely set of rings. Good luck with your proposal.

shay

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Wow. that''s beautiful!

BSHAW

Rough_Rock
WOW
23.gif

That looks beautiful to me. Good Luck and remember to breathe!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a very pretty set and something a little different which is nice. Good luck with your proposal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results