shape
carat
color
clarity

oops, wrong link with 1st post: gurhan knockoffs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/27/2005 9:04:58 PM
Author:movie zombie
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZatlantisfinejewelsQQhtZ-1'>atlantisfinejewelers

anyone bought from these people?

No, but I checked them out after a Pricescope member gave me the heads up on them in a PM. I didn't like their feedback and wrote to the customer who bought three pieces from them and then left negative feedback next to each one. That customer said that the jewelry was beautiful, but that he had to return it because it was the wrong size. Two pieces were rings, but one was a pair of earrings. Wrong size? Apparently the consumer has a signed receipt showing the vendor got them back but the vendor is saying the government stole them. The vendor posted no feedback in response to the consumer's allegations.

I was anxious to know if this had been resolved, but did not hear back as to whether it was yet. I am not sure if I will hear back. I think buying from them is a risk. I'm not sure it is one I would refuse to take if I loved a certain item, but I have recently been burned by several on-line vendors and I am growing wary. Also weary ;-).

Deb
34.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i read the negative feedback comments....interesting that it was only one particular individual that had the problem.

i''m not in lust with any particular item but there were some that were interesting: the square torquoise ring, for example.

peace,movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results