shape
carat
color
clarity

New Engagement Ring Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Eddie13

Rough_Rock
Okay, I promised new pics after I sent the ring back to have the diamond reset and I also had the head of the setting custom made.....I think this head displays the diamond better. You can''t tell in the pics but the diamond, since it''s more rectangular, is now set like an emerald would be.

What do you guys/gals think of the slight adjustment? I think we''re all set for an NYC proposal in a few days.....hand shots will follow. The specs again are:

1.21 Ct.
E, VS2
VG, VG
Setting has small melees and is 2mm wide....i think this accentuates the diamond more!

DR 0014A.JPG

Eddie13

Rough_Rock
Pic#2

DR 0015A.JPG

Eddie13

Rough_Rock
Pic#3

DR 0017A.JPG

Eddie13

Rough_Rock
Okay I''ll stop sending pics now.....I think i''m getting carried away. This is one of my favorites! Wish me luck!!

DR 0018A.JPG

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Gorgeous Eddie!!! Is that a Princess?? Or radiant? I can''t tell. Anyhow, GOOD LUCK and come back with hand pics!!

Eddie13

Rough_Rock
It''s a princess. Thanks for the nice comment.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful, Eddie! I''m sure you don''t need more luck for the proposal, but good wishes anyway! Can''t wait for the handshots!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
TO DIE FOR> I love the head.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous Eddie, she will love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Good luck with the proposal!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and I was just looking at the old pics of the ring, and I must say, I really like the new head.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It looks great, Eddie!

I think that the change you made really improved the ring. I liked it before but I like it more now!

Without the basket style head, you can now see more of the stone, and yes, I like the longer side of the stone going up and down now.

Good luck with the proposal!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Eddie, the ring looks great! Good luck and keep us posted. She''ll love it!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I thought it looked great before, and even better now. Good luck with the proposal!! I am sure she will say yes - but can she look away from the ring?!

Eddie13

Rough_Rock
Well I just took the ring for a "spin" out in the sunlight here in NY, and I must say that I''m extremely happy with the light return, the ring is on fire
29.gif

I''m very happy that I went with an E color stone, I love how bright it is in all light conditions! Thank you all for your wonderful comments! Have to run now and make my last minute preparations for the big day!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results