shape
carat
color
clarity

Mom''''s around for Christmas...so I stole her ring to take pics! (Yellow gold lovers!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
My mother recently received an upgrade for her anniversary in October - she went from just having a diamond wedding band (the thick band pictured below, diagonally set melee), to a 1.12 RB D, VS2 set in a band of channel set princess stones. She has the matching channel set band, made custom to match the height of the e-ring.

I examined it with my loupe, and the only inclusions I can spot are clear crystals/feathers. Its a beautiful stone! It''s set very high, making it look larger. (Oh, and there was NO WAY I was squeezing her sz 4 rings onto my size 6.5 finger - enjoy the pudgy hand shots!! haha)

It sparkles like mad, and anyone that loves yellow gold and/or mixing shapes, ENJOY!

I apologize for the lousy shots - I tried to capture some arrows (although it''s not a H&A stone, it has some nice arrows!), but my camera just isn''t up to it. I should be getting a new one tomorrow!

30619.jpg

30620.jpg

30621.jpg

30622.jpg

30623.jpg

30624.jpg

Original Band:

30625.jpg

All 3, just for fun!!! (sorry, ignore the yellow bathroom lights)

30626.jpg

Happy Holidays everyone
19.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
that''s an amazing set. I love it, especially the second picture. She did good!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh very nice! And I know just what you mean about the arrows, my mothers stone is not an H&A but I can see her arrows as well. So fun! I like both of her wedding bands, the color of the yellow gold is warm and rich looking. Delicious!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful set! I love the yellow gold.
36.gif

Are the two stones on either side of the main diamond princesses or rounds?

I think that they are princesses but I can''t tell for sure.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shiny,
I love your mom''s new set. It''s beautiful!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/24/2005 2:13:01 PM
Author: Patty

I think that they are princesses but I can''t tell for sure.

you''re right!

Even though I''m a white metal, art deco girl, I love the set too - Dad has good taste!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Shiny, I love your mom''s set!
30.gif
30.gif
It reminds me very much of my old e-ring setting.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Her rings are really beautiful - she must have been so excited to get the new ring!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Oh those are just beautiful! I love her set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results