shape
carat
color
clarity

I love the shape of this center stone...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
With a few changes, I could say, That''s the one!

If only I find the dang stone. (3-4ct. cushion)

img_yellow_ringCharlesKrypell.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure you will... looks like a pretty normal rectangulat cushion, a bit more rounded - half way between cushion and oval, but rectangular cushions tend to look like that anyway. This one is about 1.3 l/w.

Diamonds by Lauren had something similar some time back. Maybe they can fetch another.

How bad is this:

70329.jpg

... just looks, there are some things that don't add up (3cts, H-VS2,... but 9/7mm). Just curious. There are many things the Crypell ring does well other than the outline of the diamond. Hard to tell which was the winner
2.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

BeaudryCouture.JPG

debi wexler

Rough_Rock
valeria101,

Very nice selection! I was eye-balling this beaudry one about two weeks ago. Guess great minds think alike!
28.gif

debi wexler

Rough_Rock
Oh didn''t come in color woops! I am going to check out the technical problem and upload it again.

debi wexler

Rough_Rock
Ok, Now I think I am cooking! What do you all think about this gemstone - for gemlovers?

DWMO2.jpg

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Wow Debi --- I am drooling on my keyboard as we speak!!!
23.gif
Do you happen to have more information on that centre stone?

debi wexler

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the compliment. It''s a Spessarite Garnet 15.27 ct. Looks really good with a black turtleneck
18.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Debi that is a gorgeous stone. And the setting ain''t half bad either!!!

Is that shape in a Cushion really hard to come by? As close to 4cts as I can get! No culet, no flor., Impossible?

BlingBlingMommy

Rough_Rock
As you can see from my avitar, I love Charles Krypell''s jewelry.
18.gif

BlingBlingMommy

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/18/2005 6:07:56 PM
Author: debi wexler
Thanks for the compliment. It''s a Spessarite Garnet 15.27 ct. Looks really good with a black turtleneck
18.gif
Beautiful!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Debi that is AMAZING! I love the color, the size, the setting....

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
15cts Spessartite! That is rather large, and the pictures show stryking color.
1.gif

Anything can be replaced... but this one will likely take a while. Is this the latest bauble at WF, or is it going to be yours?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
another member of the orange brigade! wow, that is one hefty and gorgous spess!

peace, movie zombie

debi wexler

Rough_Rock
Yes, I am a fan of orange stones. I love coral as well. I have got a terrific coral piece too. Maybe I will post that someday. Actually I am in love with all gem colors when it comes to jewelry as long as it's big and beautiful.

This piece is my personal piece but I am wouldn't mind seeing someone else wear it either
9.gif

I took a look at some of the designs of Charles Krypell, but I wasn't able to access his specific site. Do you have the tag line for the website?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/19/2005 10:01:06 PM

This piece is my personal piece but I am wouldn''t mind seeing someone else wear it either.

I took a look at some of the designs of Charles Krypell, but I wasn''t able to access his specific site. Do you have the tag line for the website?

Fast jewelry turnover seems to be a habit of the trade. It is always surprising what stays
2.gif

The Krypell site works for me: http://www.charleskrypell.com/ - judging from it, you would never guess this name is about sculptural pieces of channel setting and fabulous pearls... Even Google Images does more on the web.

debi wexler

Rough_Rock
The pieces on the Charles Krypell site are beautiful but limited. Do you know any other sites with like Michael Beaudry? I like his designs - big and scintillating
2.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/20/2005 9:30:53 AM
The pieces on the Charles Krypell site are beautiful but limited. Do you know any other sites with like Michael Beaudry?
Kanemarie is a gallery of jewelry designers (a dozen or so). And many of the names are very much worth researching further.

Thinking of Leo de Vroomen, Grima, De Grissogono, Costagli, Scavia, Verdura/Landrigan, Liverino (sp. coral)

And some random sites:

David Birnbaum - at Rare1

Some of the pieces there are a product of Art of Platinum - the atelier often mentioned here.

The first time I have seen micro-pave it was a Philippe Vryens piece. His website is THIS

Some old and some new pieces of about the same species could be found on the net at: Wartski, Joden, S.J Phillips and Bently & Skinner have surprisingly nice websites (God knows why).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results