shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for help with a Tennis Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcard71

Rough_Rock
I thought I just posted a message, but I can''t find it or maybe I didn''t hit "SUBMIT"????

I''m looking to buy my wife a diamond and sapphire or just a diamond tennis bracelet and I was wondering if
anyone could point me to an on-line site where I could find a nice bracelet. I''m looking to spend around $3,000
and was wondering if I could get a nice bracelet for that amount?

Thank you!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Check out www.whiteflash.com good luck!!! Also www.signedpieces.com they have some nice ones in your price range.
1.gif

jcard71

Rough_Rock
Any other sites?

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
My husband just bought me a diamond tennis bracelet from Whiteflash and it''s just gorgeous. I searched around, and they had the best price for the quality and size of diamonds. Here''s the link:

http://www.whiteflash.com/golden-wardrobe/Gold_Details.aspx?ItemCode=WF-TBB-133&CategID=3

I got the 3 carat white gold version.

If you want a sapphire and diamond bracelet, try this link.

http://www.mysapphiresource.com/pink-blue-sapphire-bracelets.htm

I want a rainbow sapphire bracelet and this website seems to be the best one for sapphire jewelry.

jcard71

Rough_Rock
I just called whiteflash and I''m looking into the 3 CT bracelet too!

Do you have any pictures of yours?

Thanks again!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for providing that link, coda! I have to say that it is tempting to buy a tennis bracelet already made like this. The bracelets look lovely and I am sure the ACA diamonds will be perfect. (I am planning on having Wink make one, or at least supply the diamonds to make one, for me.) If I had to save, "only" $3,000 I might actually be able to save for a tennis bracelet! Given my extravagant desires, however, I will have to save a bit more than that and I keep getting tempted by high karat gold pieces! I am not wealthy enough to spend and save at once :(. So right now Wink and Bill Pearlman are in competition for my dollars because Bill carries Gurhan 24K jewelry and Wink does not!

I will post a link to a thread about my search for a diamond tennis bracelet.

Thread on Tennis Bracelets

Deb :)

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t taken any pictures of my bracelet yet, and I really need to because people have been asking me how it looks. But as far as diamond bracelets go, this is top quality. I''ve never seen a bracelet this sparkly in any jewelry store. It truly is the nicest diamond bracelet I''ve ever seen. Whiteflash uses all hearts and arrows diamonds, and it makes a difference.

I don''t know if you want the platinum or white gold one, but if you have a budget, I would go with the white gold. I love platinum, but I couldn''t justify spending over $1200 more for the platinum 3 carat one. And if your wife is like most women, she''d rather have the bigger diamonds in the 3 carat one than the platinum 2 carat one. And the platinum 2 carat one is still pricier than the white gold 3 carat one.

I hope this helps, and I''ll try to get pictures of my bracelet very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results