shape
carat
color
clarity

How did this asscher-pave-halo stalker miss THIS one??!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this for the first time today--and I have no idea (if you''ve seen my OCD collages, you''ll agree) how I missed this one!!

http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=2490

This is from Signedpieces/Facets and it''s really something!!! It''s my usual drug of choice:--an asscher bezel set with a pave halo--but with one VERY significant difference: Instead of a pave band, this one has little asschers channel-set (I think?) on the band. CRAZY!! How did this never occur to me??!! Blingedy-bling
2.gif

facetsassch.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and there''s more. Oh yes. There is more.

facetsasschview.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
blue,
It''s new, Nan showed it to me the other day. Isn''t it fab??
30.gif
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Last one. Yumyum, way to go signed pieces!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

facetsasschview1.JPG

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, I am so-not surprised that you have already seen it
31.gif
It''s AWESOME!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Come to mama!! Oy, that is spectacular.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, I missed that one until now as well. But it sure is striking! I was thinking that I wanted an asscher band (not for my e-ring), but then someone mentioned that they had one and it did not really look any different from an eternity band with rounds?
33.gif
I guess I will HAVE to make a trip to signed pieces to try on bands when I am finally engaged!
9.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
I''m definitely a newbie/lurker when it comes to diamonds and I never even heard of the asscher cut until I discovered pricescope. Now I absolutely drool over each and every pic you all post! (Blueroses, I love the collage of yours.)

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooh, love the asschers in the shank! How about that Kaleigh? Too late?
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I saw that the other day while I was prowling their site...but come on dont yall think they ought have done a asscher pave halo.
12.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2005 2:12:19 PM
Author: Matatora
I saw that the other day while I was prowling their site...but come on dont yall think they ought have done a asscher pave halo.
12.gif
Oh Matatora, what an idea!!! I would LOVE to see that!!
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is lovely diamondlil. I am waiting to hear something from the jeweler. I don''t know if I should call him or what????

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Call him! We''re going insane waiting here!
32.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
melikes! A nice mix of retro-femmey (head on) and modern-sleek(from the side)
30.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Wow.. that is really really pretty. Does that price INCLUDE the center stone? It seems to.. That seems like an excellent price to me. I know its not a huge stone.. but thats definitely affordable!

Actually, a girl that I work with has a fake version of a very similar ring, except the stones in the band are rounds..and its probably much bigger (like a 2 carat center) since its fake.. She got it at Express. I want it. But thats the one drawback to teeeny fingers.. no fakey rings will fit!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG - I sent this straight to my b/f and he thought it was gorgeous too. It has all of the elements of a ring that I love!

This was our conversation . . . I''m training him well.

Weston: it''s like all the good parts of all the rings u like. the milligrain, the bezel set, a see-through-the-side setting, and some channel sets on the ring
lauren_the_partier: I know. . . who would have thunk.
lauren_the_partier: anywho, i saw that and about fell on the floor. i heart facets
Weston: hehe. it''s a beayootiful ring.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/17/2005 2:41:21 PM
Author: curlygirl

Date: 8/17/2005 2:12:19 PM
Author: Matatora
12.gif
Oh Matatora, what an idea!!! I would LOVE to see that!!
30.gif
30.gif
That''s exactly what I was thinking too! Great asscher minds think alike, dont''cha think?
2.gif

Oh, asscher, asscher, asscher!!!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2005 6:13:50 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
OMG - I sent this straight to my b/f and he thought it was gorgeous too. It has all of the elements of a ring that I love!

This was our conversation . . . I''m training him well.

Weston: it''s like all the good parts of all the rings u like. the milligrain, the bezel set, a see-through-the-side setting, and some channel sets on the ring
lauren_the_partier: I know. . . who would have thunk.
lauren_the_partier: anywho, i saw that and about fell on the floor. i heart facets
Weston: hehe. it''s a beayootiful ring.
Ooooh, Lauren, you get the LIW of the month award, you have trained that boy SO WELL!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
My pretty pretty sparkly! Hopefully I''ll be posting hand shots by the New Year!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Holy crap!! That is exactly what I am looking for, I would just like the diamonds in the band to be round!! YUMMMMMMM

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2005 12:40:15 PM
Author: LizzieC
My pretty pretty sparkly! Hopefully I''ll be posting hand shots by the New Year!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
and I sooooooo can''t wait to see those hand shots..
1.gif
such a cool ring!

widget

Ideal_Rock
I''m with Matatora and Didiamond....what is that pave doing in asscher heaven?

I''d forget the halo altogether, and just have a solitaire on the asscher band...

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring-is it from facets-do tell!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results