shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your rings w/3ct.+ centers!

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
this is such a treat to see all these diffrent rings...once I get get a new digital camera...I will post good pics of my baby...
11.gif
30.gif
11.gif
(4.2 center, and 1 ct on each side of baguettes)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please do Bedazzled, we would love to see it, it would be good to have more radiant pics, and of BIG ONES
3.gif

mangosteen

Rough_Rock
Jennifer, That is a very pretty ring!!!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Bedazzled, tick tock tick tock. :D Can't wait to see more pics!
5.gif

Meanwhile, here is crafftygrrl's magicaly delicious 7.64 Ceylon Sapphire & 1.87 Diamond RHR.
30.gif

Sap%20Top%20View%203.jpg

CRthumbshot123.jpg
12crgreathandshot1.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
KateV.V.''s luscious lemon ice
18.gif

''Center stone: Fancy yellow, radient cut, 3.0 cts
Side stones: 2 trapezoid cut, E-color diamonds total 1.5 cts
Shank: 8 round, channel-set, 5-point size diamonds''

engagement%20ring%20close%20up2.JPG

P1012574.JPG

P1012548.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
KristyDarling's classic & stunning searchlight!
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif
36.gif

edited:
I missed your post! Thanks for beating me to adding your gorgeous rock!!

DSCN2311.JPG

DSCN2310.JPG

DSCN2305.JPG

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif

Michael Beaudry 9.14ctw cushion cut diamond w/ 1.75ctw surrounding diamonds. plat ring

beaudry-ring-3.jpg

Kane Marie

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I was too lazy to look through this whole thread to see if Susi's ring was added
It's 3.17 HOF I SI1

I love it

1hofandband.JPG

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Nan!

Yup, Susi''s is another classic stunner!
36.gif

it''s like Emeril Lagasse sez... "BAM!"
31.gif

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
Sorry about the wait everyone, I had some trouble getting the pictures to upload...silly me, i forgot to change then to .jpg...lol...so here it goes the first photos off my ney Powershot450... I love it so much
emlove.gif

Attachments

• bedzerbsc123.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,833

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
30.gif
I hope everyone enjoys my ring as much as I do...especially as I blind people across the restaurant or driving behind me...lol
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Attachments

• Bedazzled101post.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,832

widget

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
Holy Smokes, Bedazzled!!!!!! It''s stunning!
30.gif

You MUST start a thread on it in SMTR....with all the stats, the story of when/how you got it, etc etc etc...

Incredible! I want to see more!!!
3.gif

widget

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
Thankyou Widget...its 4.2 ct center, G color, and vs1 clarity...and about 1 ct on each side... I really don''t know any other stats on it...my husband has all my jewelry''s papers stashed away
But on how I got it, well when my husband and I decided to get married I just wanted a simple band to wear since I hadn''t seen any rings I liked...so we went on a little getaway, and I looked around his friends jewelry shop...I tried on a bunch of rings, 2 cts, 3 cts, and a few bigger ones, but once I tried on this yg ring I knew it was the one...it is exactly what I wanted...
love,
Bedazzled

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow Bedazzled that is some ring!

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
p.s. I was wondering how alot of you ladies are using your flash while taking photos, when I try.. my ring whites out practically the whole photo...so all I can do is take photos w/ almost no light
emcrook.gif
... or outside in the morning...xoxo keep those rings posting...
30.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve read to not use a flash, take the picture in sunlight, and on macro setting.

This was also a good excuse to bumb this thread
emwink.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
what happened to the last post and those yummy rings? Was it in some way illegal?? anyway, I LOVE this green one!

I think it will be my Dream Ring for the week(only in yellow gold for me!)
18.gif

Yes, I''ve accepted that it will be somethin'' new every few weeks.

GolDarned PS! j/k

41.gif

greendiamondring.jpg

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Kaylagee,

I like that "flavor of the week" too!!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, that is just gorgeous Kaylagee, yummy!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Ambar

Rough_Rock
The post was apparently deleted, and I''ve been banned from the boards. I received no explanation as to why either of those actions were taken. I''ve tried to contact the administrator, but no response. I expect this will also be deleted shortly, but I thought I''d try and let you all know what happened, anyway.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ambar! The rings are delicious! I''m not sure what the problem was(shrug)
33.gif

Hopefully Leonid can explain...
34.gif

Ambar

Rough_Rock
Glad you liked the pictures. Hopefully this will get worked out, and I can post some more gems
28.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2005 6:04:28 PM
Author: Ambar
The post was apparently deleted, and I've been banned from the boards. I received no explanation as to why either of those actions were taken. I've tried to contact the administrator, but no response. I expect this will also be deleted shortly, but I thought I'd try and let you all know what happened, anyway.
If you are Bez Ambar and posted pictures of your own rings or designs, that is against forum policies...which you should have read when you signed up to post on PS...so that would be the explanation for deletions and banning. Not sure if you did post pictures of your own designs but from the above posts I gathered that was the case.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
34.gif
thanks for helping me understand this Mara...
35.gif
I''m still sort of confused. I seem to see pics from vendors here all of the time... but these are all photos of purchased pieces posted by the buyers? or of adverts posted by consumers?

So, since I''m not Bez Ambar, it''s okay for me to post this, right?
41.gif

vividring.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep Kayla you can post things you like being a consumer and not related to Bez Ambar at all...but vendors are not allowed to promote their own stuff in the forums....I think that if someone asks a direct quesiton of a vendor then they can discuss their own stuff, but they can't post any of their own stuff nor can they ask you or others to post their own stuff etc etc. If there are other Q's, maybe ask Leonid and Irina. Or read the rules, hehee.
31.gif

Now if Bez Ambar was a PS vendor and had a gallery in the photo gallery area then they could post their own stuff there, like the other vendors have done. But not in the forums.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results