shape
carat
color
clarity

Please find me a ring - in Australia! Lots of questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rubybrierley

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, was wondering if you could help me - I can''t seem to find any ring that I absolutely love - although I quite fancy the Daniel K Union Square ring. I like square/rectangular diamonds, lots of sparkle and platinum. I was keen on a split shank (posted on here and had lots of great help) but now I''m not so sure. I want something very stylish that makes a real impact. Not keen on pave though.
I''m in Melbourne and window shopping has been pretty disappointing - I''m open to purchasing a stone online but I guess I''m concerned because most of the posts here seem to be based in the US - does anyone in Australia have experience of buying online?
Thanks heaps - any pictures or links would be greatly appreciated - although I know I haven''t given you a great deal to go on!

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ruby,
Nearly a year ago I purchased a loose diamond from Melbourne Diamiond Exchange (=Icestore Australia) who have offices in Melbourne. It was set by Garry Holloway (Precious Metals in Canterbury and Brighton).

There were about 4 threads here which relate to my purchase. See:

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/rockytalky/santa-has-arrived-early-in-australia-t22965-30.html

Not a day go by that the I dont have a smile on my face every time i catch a glimpse of this ring. I am still totally satisfied with the purchase.
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ruby,

I too, am a satisfied customer of Precious Metals. I''ve had several pieces made there, and am happy with the customer service. I purchased my diamonds from Good Old Gold, and cannot say enough good things about the impeccable level of service I received from Jon & his team, and the fabulous stones I got from there.

Precious Metals has a new catalog out, and there''s a lovely square emerald ring with pave halo around it, very Daniel K-ish
2.gif

Since you''re in Melbourne, it''ll be a breeze to pop into their store to have a look!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for Garry, his knowledge is immense and his reputation second to none. If I was in Oz I would always choose him as a vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results