shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a Karaoke Machine?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to get my sister a karaoke machine for her birthday. I didn''t know how many brands/price ranges there were. Any suggestions?

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Funny, we just bought one for my cousin as an xmas gift. It is from best buy, there were a variety of prices, I think the one we chose was like $55/60. There were cheaper, there were more expensive ones. I dont really know anything about them though...and I don''t remember what brand it was. I already wrapped it so I can''t even check that
3.gif
Sorry, guess I''m not much help!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
We''ve had karaoke machines since like 1983. My dad used to be in the business of musical instrument wholesale manufacturing. Go to a piano store or a musical instrument shop. You can see what the "nice" ones look and sound like.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I have one that I bought for us about 3 Xmas''s ago. It was fairly expensive, but worth it in my opinion.
It is basically a microphone with about 400 preset songs built into it.
You just plug it into the tv and press the power button and the menu pops up. It also comes with a book so you can see what songs it has.
Everything is built into the microphone, so there is no extra machine box or anything. When you want to sing a song, the words come up on the TV, like a normal karaoke.
The songs in the microphone come on a microchip that can be changed for a different one. YOu can even purchase songs in different languages.
The best thing is that everything fits into this little leatherette black bag, the microphone, the book, and the power cords.
When ever we are going to someone''s house, we just bring the bag with us and it''s a karaoke party!!!!
By the way, I only sing at home, I have never done karaoke in public or someone else''s house!
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2005 5:19:53 PM
Author: butterfly 17
I have one that I bought for us about 3 Xmas''s ago. It was fairly expensive, but worth it in my opinion.

It is basically a microphone with about 400 preset songs built into it.

You just plug it into the tv and press the power button and the menu pops up. It also comes with a book so you can see what songs it has.

Everything is built into the microphone, so there is no extra machine box or anything. When you want to sing a song, the words come up on the TV, like a normal karaoke.

The songs in the microphone come on a microchip that can be changed for a different one. YOu can even purchase songs in different languages.

The best thing is that everything fits into this little leatherette black bag, the microphone, the book, and the power cords.

When ever we are going to someone''s house, we just bring the bag with us and it''s a karaoke party!!!!

By the way, I only sing at home, I have never done karaoke in public or someone else''s house!
2.gif

what brand is it?

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, I have one. And a jumbo-sized disco ball. And lots and lots of margarita mix, because for some reason I only like to break out the karaoke machine when I''m liquored up. Last year I wanted a fog machine so badly, but my husband refused to indulge this. I''m not sure what brand it is; I''ll have to check. We bought it from Costco a couple of years ago. My one complaint is that the microphone doesn''t turn up as loudly as I would like it to.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is a link to the one I have- I have the older version and I was wrong, it has 800 songs preset-

http://www.khookup.com/

The price has come down since I bought mine, but it is still expensive at $249.

I paid $375.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results