shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

needshelpindecember

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

Been reviewng for sometime and would appreciate some direction if anyone has some.

1. I am looking at a couple radiant cut diamonds over 3 carats. Is it best to go with a VS1 or VS2 versus an SI1 with large diamonds?

2. What is generally more inline with a traditional radiant cut, a length-to-width ratio of 1:1.25 to 1:1.40?

3. What is a good depth and table percentage for a radiant cut diamond over 3 carats. Does a smaller table have a negative effect?

Thanks, trying to get smart to make an informed decision.
34.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I''m not a radiant expert, so I can only really comment on question #1. In larger stones, it is a safe bet to go with a VS1 or VS2, especially if you are buying online. However, it is not impossible for an SI1 3 carat stone to be eye clean. I would just want to verify that myself in person or buy from a trusted vendor (and definitely discuss what the vendor''s definition of "eye clean" is and of course get pics of the diamond).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results