shape
carat
color
clarity

My New ACA Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!
36.gif

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/22/2005 5:26:35 PM
Author: Leila
Bagpuss, wow! I''ve never seen a shared prong eternity band in yellow gold before. It looks great! Are you going to wear it with the solitaire and the wedding band?
Yes that''s always been my intention and was the whole reason for choosing to set the diamonds in yellow gold rather than platinum. I always felt that my ering and wedding band set looked sort of unfinished. I''d tried half eternity bands, but they just didn''t work for me - they always ended up back to front and drove me crazy, so I stopped wearing them. I''ll have no such problems with the full band and I can also wear it as a diamond set wedding band with the ering if the mood takes me.

I love the way the yellow gold and the diamonds look together - I think the yellow gold makes the diamonds really stand out and these ACAs really pop anyway.
18.gif

Some time in the future, I''ll probably get another matching one so that I can wear them either side of my ering or my wedding band, but for now I''m more than happy with the one that I''ve got.
30.gif

Thanks to everyone who has commented on my new ring - you''ve all been very kind.
35.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I just love to see yellow gold creations! YUM!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Bagpuss, that is one beatiful ring! I love the idea of 2 of them flanking your e-ring! Just LOVELY!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
The yellow gold sets off the diamonds nicely
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
wow, I only just stumbled upon your beauty of a ring. It is spectacular!! Congratulations

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks - this ring will be my Christmas present from my dh so I''ll have to wait a little while until it''s on my finger permanently, but I think a little bit of anticipation makes it seem all the more special.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results