shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a pic of Nicole Richies e ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
NICOLE RICHIE - Value: $10,000.00(means she she probably only paid 5,000.00 for it since she is a celebrity...designer gets all the publicity)
Description: An inverted cushion cut pink sapphire in a tight knit pave undercarriage, with an open airline split diamond pave band.

I think it looks like a cocktail ring to me...and why would you set it upside down??? it makes no sence to me... It just looks quite cheap for an engagement ring...Besides, engagment rings are supposed to represent their relationship together...to me it looks like she isn''t expecting it to last at all...we''ll soon be seeing it worn the way is should be, on the right hand.

nRichie_ring.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I think her ring is quite nice... pink sapphires are gorgeous, and that design is very delicate. I'll take it over a plain diamond ring any day!

Bedazzled~ I remember reading that sapphires represent faithfullness, truth, constancy, piety, and goodness... I would say it's a good symbol for any relationship, don't you think?
1.gif

p.s. I think the facets may be inverted... not the stone itself!
9.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Aha! I knew I remember reading that she got another engagement ring some time ago... looks pretty nice, no?

ny107_people_nicole_richie.sff.jpg

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
now thats much more like it...something you can really drool over...
25.gif

i just think pink is inapropriate for an engagment ring...blue would have sold me on it...lol

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
Her new ring is so classy, and beautiful...now you know for a fact that they are extremely searious...and now she has an absolutley outrageous cocktail ring to wear to parties...
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2005 12:57:11 AM
Author: ForteKitty
I think her ring is quite nice... pink sapphires are gorgeous, and that design is very delicate. I''ll take it over a plain diamond ring any day!

Bedazzled~ I remember reading that sapphires represent faithfullness, truth, constancy, piety, and goodness... I would say it''s a good symbol for any relationship, don''t you think?
1.gif

p.s. I think the facets may be inverted... not the stone itself!
9.gif

~~I read the same thing about sapphires!! It happens to be my birthstone, and I think that it was a great choice for her at the time. It suited her perfectly, until he bought her that 3 stone EC, which is also gorgeous!! I don''t think it looks like a coktail ring either, just a different style of engagement ring. And, it was qouted in US, and on VH1 that the ring is worth at least $75,000...
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2005 1:13:54 PM
Author: bedazzled101
now thats much more like it...something you can really drool over...
25.gif

i just think pink is inapropriate for an engagment ring...blue would have sold me on it...lol

People have different tastes. I think it is great when people think outside the box and get something unique. Why would pink be inappropriate? That''s pretty judgemental. I think BOTH her rings are equally as beautiful and work well as e-rings.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re right Tacori, that is very judgemental. I love her pink sapphire ering and love the new one as well. Good for her, I think they are soo cute together, and wish them well.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results