shape
carat
color
clarity

Kimberly Stewart Engaged to Talan of ''Laguna Beach''

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
No!
6.gif

Last night on The Trya Show, she said that most of celebrity hooks ups are just for publicity.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is so gross IMHO

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I totally agree. She looks somewhat normal in this picture, but usually she looks like a 70 year old woman who''s had a lot of bad plastic surgery wearing too much makeup. I never could believe she was actually in her 20s.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
There''s some good talk about this topic over in the Laguna Beach thread.

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
This is also her 3rd engagement and she''s all of 26 or so. Also, her fiance is about 19. Yeah, that will last.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you guys obviously don''t believe in TRUE LOVE.
5.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love how they said that, "Apparently they want to tie the knot before their feelings for each other change." Wow!! That''s a great reason to get married!!! And she''s been engaged 3 times!
38.gif
On another note, I feel bad for his mom, because they said that she has been crying hysterically, and that she is NOT happy. Way to go Talan!
29.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
She must be good in bed.......that''s what my husband says of people who don''t seem to have any physical appeal whatsoever. Who wants to date a beanpole?

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
I bet you all that some jeweler said to her they''d give her the ring to wear for free if she pulled a stunt with some goofy guy so they get free publicity...this talan guy just wants to drive his parents nutts...tipical teenager...lol
19.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Talan is 19, oh yeah I give them 3 weeks, Lol!!

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
that would be a record...lol

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Apparently, he is trying get a music deal, so this might be a way to pony up to papa stewart and make some publicity for himself...I mean anyone that is willing to look at that mug for the rest of their life is worthy of some moulah :)

ick!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too funny ivana, and so true!! She is fugly.
14.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2005 1:44:09 PM
Author: Mara
you guys obviously don''t believe in TRUE LOVE.
5.gif
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
31.gif

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Look! over already!
haha.
mind you, I rather see this then a big flashy wedding followed by a big ol'' divorce.
check it out !
Split

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Is it Hollywood or high school? I think the kids in my high school showed more maturity than these Hollywood celebrities do when it comes to relationships. I''m of the notion that about 90% of these hookups are just publicity stunts anyway.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/27/2005 12:07:19 PM
Author: pearcrazy
Is it Hollywood or high school? I think the kids in my high school showed more maturity than these Hollywood celebrities do when it comes to relationships. I''m of the notion that about 90% of these hookups are just publicity stunts anyway.
20.gif
ahhhh celebrities and socialites.....

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
that is just SHOCKING!! I can''t believe they didn''t make it!
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! They didn''t even make it two weeks!!!! That''s a SHOCKER!!!!!
6.gif

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Iagree about the publicity stunt,
I read on the msn gossip page that misha barton was told by her pr that she should sleep with leonardo dicaprio for publicity.
She said no, because he was 10 years older..but MAN. the things most will do for fame.
-note- this was where they were reporting she was now engaged to that singer/rocker she was dating.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
It''s all over...the engagement of Kimberly Stewart and Talan...heard it on the news...They were too young, especially him, and hello, it is hollywood...

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
hehe you''ll notice that 6 post up from the one you just wrote, the same thing was reported :) ehehe..

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
What a joke!
14.gif

I guess we should wait for the next phoney engagement.
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results