shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you take your rings off when you get home or wear the always

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

palmbaybabe

Shiny_Rock
i keep my rings on all the time. the only time they come off is to clean them and ocassionaly to put lotion on, and when i do take them off to put lotion on and i''m not at home then i put my e-ring in my mouth so there is no chance of setting it down and getting distracted and walking away.

Glamgirl - when i am out shopping and try on new rings, i either slip them onto another finger or put it in my mouth (well not all the way in my mouth but between my lips)

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
I made the mistake of wearing my rings once to bed....when I woke up, it looked like a cat had clawed my face....ever since then, the rings go night-night in my jewelry box.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my e-ring except when showering, and getting ready in the morning (lotion, makeup, hair.) Sometimes I sleep w/it on, sometimes I don''t. Since my FH lives 4 hours away I like to have it on as much as possible as it''s a reminder that we will be together soon. I try to remember to wear it even when I walk the dog in the morning. I try to drop it in its bath, while I take my shower about 2 times a week or so, to keep it sparkly.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only take my rings off to clean them, and sometimes when I''m washing dishes. I don''t wash dishes very often; we use the dishwasher most of the time, so it''s only when I have to scrub pots and pans. My center stone started moving around a teeny tiny bit in its prongs this summer and I had my husband take it to the jeweler right away. I had only had the prongs checked once before that, and was due to have them checked again. I really only worry about losing diamonds out of my wedding band, they are invisible set and I understand you''re not supposed to brush them because it could cause them to pop out. Hmmm... I don''t really know if that''s true or not. I really love my rings and I feel weird without them on. There have been a couple of times I''ve cleaned them and left the house without them, and each time that happened I turned around and went all the way home to retrieve them!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I try to only take my e-ring off to clean it or when I''m doing something really messy, like coloring my hair...but I''ve been bad today and keep taking it off while I''m reading PS & typing ...maybe looking at all these beautiful rings is giving me a little vintage/solitaire/x-prong envy
11.gif

and I also left it home (accidentally) for the first time this week when I left for work in a hurry....I had to call my FI in a panic to tell him to get it out of the bathroom and to put it in my jewelry box!

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
I just recently got married 3 months ago...i sort of got my rings in a diffrent order than most women. Once we decided to get engaged (in march), I just wanted a simple band to wear because i wanted to take my time and look for my dream ring. Anyways, I obviously found it... (4.2ct radiant cut center, and about 1ct on each side of baguetts). My husband and I go out everyday, so I decided to Always wear my plain golden band on my right hand, and right before going out, I put on my diamond ring and other jewelry; But right when i come home, everything but the gold band come off. My husband approves, and so does my peace of mind....besides, for the price of the ring, I would die if i cracked the stone while cleaning or something.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wow, is that a picture of your ring??? If so WOW

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my wedding band all the time, but my ering comes off when I'm doing heavy housework, when I'm working in the lab on weekends, when I put on hand lotion, and it soaks in cleaner while I'm in the shower. I feel naked without a ring on!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I generally wear my plain wedding band all the time, but if I leave the house I switch and put on either my eternity band or my 5 stone band. I like having a ring on all the time. I used to wear the eternity band all the time but I am far too messy a person to have something like that on all the time.

I should wear my diamond rings more b/c I am very absentminded. Once I took my rings off at work b/c I was making an ointment and got busy and forgot to put them back on. About an hour later I realized they weren''t on my finger and I felt an instant panic. They were still sitting on the counter next to the sink where I had put them (a real stupid spot to have them!)

Once I was cleaning my ring over the kitchen sink a few months ago and I was on the phone when I dropped my ring down the garbage disposal! Now I never clean my ring in the kitchen so I don''t know why I was doing it that time! I was able to fish the ring out with a fork. I don''t think my insurance company would have believed I dropped it down the garbage disposal!

When I was first engaged I had a total I Love Lucy moment when I looked down and noticed my ring was not on my finger. I tore my house apart looking for it. I was the only one home and I finally found it, in all places, in the toilet! I was cleaning it, put it on the counter of the sink to answer the phone (damn phone!) and knocked it off when I was cleaning the water off the sink. The toilet was clean, but I had to stick my hand in there to get it! Gross!

Now I only clean the rings in my bathroom with the sink stopped up and the toilet lid closed!

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
yes that is a picture of my ring but when it uploaded, it came out a little streched looking...I am a verry lucky one
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
pebbles you poor thing!! that''s so lucy-like!!

bedazzled101- if you haven''t already, you need to start your own thread with that huge rink of a ring.

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
It sometimes blinds my husband when he is driling...lol
14.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bedazzled101

Rough_Rock
sorry i have terrible typing skills...***driving...
37.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I take off all my rings (earrings included) as soon I get home and go put on my 3mm plain platinum wedding band. I feel really bad as I type this but it''s the only time that I wear my wedding band...
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results