shape
carat
color
clarity

Speaking of puppies...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG she is too cute. I want to snuggle her!!

We use Earthbath Oatmeal and Aloe on Portia because Westies can have sensitive skin and be itchy sometimes....this stuff works great for us. Miss P just got groomed today, I love them when they are all soft and smooth....it lasts all of a day or two with my little raggamuffin!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh she is just the sweetest puppy. I can''t wait for pics of her with you PNP!!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/11/2005 7:43:55 PM
Author: Mara
OMG she is too cute. I want to snuggle her!!

We use Earthbath Oatmeal and Aloe on Portia because Westies can have sensitive skin and be itchy sometimes....this stuff works great for us. Miss P just got groomed today, I love them when they are all soft and smooth....it lasts all of a day or two with my little raggamuffin!

Thanks for the info Mara! I remember reading about their sensitive skin condition. haha DH used these words: "The first thing she gets is a bath, she''s a raggamuffin right now!!!" LOL

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOSH WHAT A DORK MY HUSBAND IS!!!!!!!!!!

The first picture I posted is NOT OUR DOG!!! Its Molly's brother!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

He posted some of the pics he took to his website and the one I posted first, he had it labeled "Molly's Brother"

I said, um, wait a minute, honey you said this was a picture of Molly! And he was like, "well yeah, if you look behind her brother, you can see Molly's leg. So technically, its a Molly picture." DOH!

DORK!!! Sorry for the wrong pic! But her brother is adorable too!!! Lots of puppy eye candy hee hee. The last one I posted really is my puppy.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I just want to smoother her with kisses, there is nothing like that new puppy smell.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2005 8:25:54 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
OH MY GOSH WHAT A DORK MY HUSBAND IS!!!!!!!!!!

The first picture I posted is NOT OUR DOG!!! Its Molly''s brother!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

He posted some of the pics he took to his website and the one I posted first, he had it labeled ''Molly''s Brother''

I said, um, wait a minute, honey you said this was a picture of Molly! And he was like, ''well yeah, if you look behind her brother, you can see Molly''s leg. So technically, its a Molly picture.'' DOH!

DORK!!! Sorry for the wrong pic! But her brother is adorable too!!! Lots of puppy eye candy hee hee. The last one I posted really is my puppy.
LOL
31.gif
31.gif

Can''t wait until you get her!!
1.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
MOLLY''S HOME!!!

DH just sent me some pics. I think HE is more tuckered out than she is!!! He says she seems very smart and loving!!! They were watching football just now when I called. LOL

Here she is playing outside when she first got home.

mollyhome.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Before her bath...the Uh oh look!

molly12.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Looking forlorn at being in the bathtub...

molly13.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
This picture CRACKS ME UP!

molly14.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh she looks very playful, what a sweetie pie!!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
All clean and resting on DH''s lap. (thats water on his jeans, not piddle LOL)

I SO wish I were in Virginia right now with them! AH! I will meet her in two weeks. I cant wait to cuddle her and begin our new adventure! Thanks everyone for your compliments and support!!!

molly15.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh, she is absolutely adorable!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations on the new addition, and don''t forget to take more pics when you see her in two weeks!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my god...greg and i were just oohing and aahing over these, too cute...to die for!! the same big brown westie eyes, the same little black nose, the same wet rat look...HA HA adorable!!!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/13/2005 11:20:22 PM
Author: Mara
oh my god...greg and i were just oohing and aahing over these, too cute...to die for!! the same big brown westie eyes, the same little black nose, the same wet rat look...HA HA adorable!!!!

LOL at the wet rat comment...that was exactly what I thought!!!

9.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I just found your thread---Mollie is absolutely adorable! (love the wet puppy pictures & her in the tub--she looks so tiny!) It looks like she''s adjusting quite well to her new home--I''m sure she can''t wait to meet her new mom!
1.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
A total cutie pie! Ellie has the look just like Mollie when she in the tub, and clings to the side for dear life too. I bet you cant wait to be with her!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results