shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell: My initial CAD images are finished!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Without the beads... I remember that the original idea was to have a smooth band. Well, flush set square diamonds would allow having both. I've seen this done, but have no idea how hard or easy it is. Well cut princess diamonds of 2mm or so are out there to assist.

unbeading.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Val the square mockup you did does look much cleaner. I don't really care for the sticklike prongs on the bead melee that Mark has in his mockup. To me they disrupt the flow of your eye sweeping over the ring.

Haha I bet Mark just loves all us gals giving our opinion and picking apart the rings and adding our own ideas. Luckily I don't think he has time to read PS!!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
The rings look great!!! I prefer the ering with the stones, and I like the wide width with a narrower wedding band. But that is a personal preference. Most of my rings are very wide and I find that more comfortable than thin width ring that have wiggle room between my knuckles. I don''t think 4 mm width is wide at all, but if you have average or short fingers, adding a 4 mm wide ering next to a wedding band (even if it is thinner) might feel bulky.

I prefer an eternity wedding ring. I used to have a wedding ring that had diamonds about 2/3 around the band, and it drove me nuts to look down and see the ring partially spun around where you could see just metal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results