shape
carat
color
clarity

great experience with Los Angeles jeweler

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

spon

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone. I just wanted to thank everyone here for all of their input and answers to my diamond questions last month. I gained invaluable knowledge about diamonds which allowed me to choose a great jeweler and the perfect diamond.

Liberty Diamonds in Irvine CA was great to work with. Troy Lob is the main contact there and he was fantastic. We spoke on the phone a couple of times before we met and he took a list of the type of diamonds that I was interested in. When we arrived he took a few hours to show me the different grades/sizes of stones, different clarity, ect. We ended up picking out a super looking 1.25ct, G Color, VS2.

My fiancee wanted a customer halo setting with an antique looking band, so we gathered a bunch of photos and pictures (some from this board!), made some drawings and gave them to Liberty. 2 weeks later my fiancee''s perfect ring was done! I think it turned out fantastic. There are some pics in the thread below if you want to see it.

Again, thanks for all your help!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-fiancees-custom-halo-antique-e-ring.35915/

laila

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Thanks for posting this. I am in the southern california area and was wondering if there were any decent jewelers nearby without having to drive into LA.

The ring is absolutely beautiful!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
We also used LIberty Diamonds for my recent upgrade and Troy and Tony were wonderful to work with...their customer service and quality of workmanship was top-notch in our book! Glad to hear you also had a good experience with them!!! Your FI is a lucky woman!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results