shape
carat
color
clarity

8 1/8th ct RB recycle project - need earring ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have eight 1/8th ct. J SI1 RB diamonds of decent cut that I''d like to have recycled into a pair of WG vintage-look earrings. Any design ideas? That would be four stones per earring. Cluster or in-line, either one would be OK. Just looking for inspiration at this time.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2005 8:10:01 PM
Author:AdaBeta27
Cluster or in-line, either one would be OK.
You sure have a nice project on your hands!
1.gif

How about:

Cluster:

gi_WF-XOER_m.jpg

And in-line:

DSCN6663_Assorted.jpg

... well, with four larger diamonds the look would be a bit different. These were made so that the drop can be changed between these aquas and a pair of large peal drops.

And these were also the result of a recycling project. There's more about them on the original thread, HERE. The stones are of about the same size as yours too.

IMG_0479.jpg

With four stones per earring, your version of the above could look like the picture below, perhaps
2.gif

PS: I hope the owner does not mind my playing around with the pictures... If not so, the attachment can be removed, of course.

fourpc.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results