shape
carat
color
clarity

Band to match Jeff Cooper 3-stone lattice?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maddie80

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have any suggestions for a band to match? We are looking at a Jeff Cooper 3-stone lattice setting (Model R3015), and really like how it looks with a .90 center stone and .25 sidestones. I have not found any bands, yet, however that I liked with it that don''t look like "too much." I have little hands, and I am worried that a shared prong band or diamond band at all will be overwhelming. I am not sure if I like a three stone better, or the Jeff Cooper narrow band lattice sollitaire with a matching (small!) channel set band. Any thoughts or advice? We have looked at many settings and started out liking pave, then moving to small channel set, then deciding that maybe we liked the idea of a simple elegant platinum setting after all...

Here are the ones in the running:

87722.JPG.jpg

maddie80

Shiny_Rock
Front view

PL002400000027.jpg

maddie80

Shiny_Rock
Solitaire

R2972-1.jpg

maddie80

Shiny_Rock
Front view

R2972-2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i''m a matching band kinda a gal, so i''d probably see if Jeff Cooper makes a band..

you can always do a plan plat. band or an eterntiy band. either would look great IMO..

missm

Rough_Rock
I have the Jeff Cooper lattice solitare w/ a 1.5 ct princess, and i wear it with a 2ct channel set eternity band, there is no gap between the e-ring and the band.
I also have very little hands and it is not to much ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results