shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany have damaged my ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Aiya, what a terrible situation! I hope everything works out soon, and they should definitely give you something for your inconvenience.

Try not to stress too much.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Best of luck on your issue with the Tiffany ring. At that price point, be strong, be sure you are comfortable with the replacement stone. I''m not suprised they mislaid your ring. The woman I bought my current home from must have been a high end Tiffany customer, she was getting the REAL catalogs with the good stuff (I mean the $200K items) and personal engraved invitations to private showings. Several months after I moved in I received a Tiffany box, and like a good girl I spent 1/2 hour on the phone tracking down the Tiffany department to talk to, and they had someone come pick it up. Several months later another box arrived, and this time I called the prior owner''s agent (not wanting to spend another 1/2 hour tracking down the right Tiffany department). She said she''d pick it up, never did, and 1 1/2 years later, I find the box in my garage yesterday while getting out the halloween stuff. So I have a mystery box in my garage with something Tiffany in it and I''ve never opened it. I don''t know what to do with it, it''s been so long!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2005 11:26:02 PM
Author: portoar
Best of luck on your issue with the Tiffany ring. At that price point, be strong, be sure you are comfortable with the replacement stone. I''m not suprised they mislaid your ring. The woman I bought my current home from must have been a high end Tiffany customer, she was getting the REAL catalogs with the good stuff (I mean the $200K items) and personal engraved invitations to private showings. Several months after I moved in I received a Tiffany box, and like a good girl I spent 1/2 hour on the phone tracking down the Tiffany department to talk to, and they had someone come pick it up. Several months later another box arrived, and this time I called the prior owner''s agent (not wanting to spend another 1/2 hour tracking down the right Tiffany department). She said she''d pick it up, never did, and 1 1/2 years later, I find the box in my garage yesterday while getting out the halloween stuff. So I have a mystery box in my garage with something Tiffany in it and I''ve never opened it. I don''t know what to do with it, it''s been so long!

I would open it! It is probably just a promotional thing. I am sure they would have came if it was something of value.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2005 11:32:32 AM
Author: morelo
Well just to keep you all up to date with this saga, I still haven''t got my ring.

The manager is trying to locate it. I hope it turns up soon, I''m trying hard to keep calm.
Wow, they have lost ANOTHER ring. Wonderful. They damaged and lost my ringS as well. This is unacceptable.

PEOPLE, STOP PATRONIZING THIS COMPANY.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2005 12:11:34 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Date: 11/1/2005 11:26:02 PM

Author: portoar

I would open it! It is probably just a promotional thing. I am sure they would have came if it was something of value.
Id open it, it''s yours now.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
How in the world did you hold off opening it so long?!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2005 9:35:49 AM
Author: jazmine
How in the world did you hold off opening it so long?!
Yes, you have more willpower than me
face20.gif
emsmilep.gif
- can''t wait for the scoop on what it is
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results