shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there anyone at Mickeyroof.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BigToque

Rough_Rock
I sent for price quote for a Gelin Abaci TR-103 tension set ring last week and didn''t receive a response. I sent another one yesterday, and no response yet either.

I''m just wondering if the person running the site is on vacation or if maybe he just hasn''t received my requests?

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i emailed them from their website and got a reply in about 4 days...hope that helps
emstar.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you all are way more patient than i am. I like a response in 24 hours, maybe 48 tops or I move on. If i really like the company I may pick up the phone and call but i don''t like having to chase them down to give them my business. If you really like the setting and want the info, give them a call..

BigToque

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/1/2005 3:58:44 PM
Author: mrssalvo
you all are way more patient than i am. I like a response in 24 hours, maybe 48 tops or I move on. If i really like the company I may pick up the phone and call but i don''t like having to chase them down to give them my business. If you really like the setting and want the info, give them a call..
I didn''t even think to phone :)

I guess I''m just patient because I''m not really looking to buy for another year or so.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not know if they are on vacation now or not, but when I contacted them I received a response in what I felt (at the time) was a timely manner. (Sorry, but I don''t have a clue how long that was after I e-mailed them. I just know I didn''t feel I was made to wait.)

Deb

BigToque

Rough_Rock
I just phoned them and got a price :)

I wonder why I didn''t get a response? Maybe for some reason my message went to their "junk email inbox"?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/1/2005 4:09:16 PM
Author: BigToque
I just phoned them and got a price :)

Good work!

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results