shape
carat
color
clarity

Today''s Catch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlueEyes

Rough_Rock
Hi Friends, Hope you all had a great weekend

This is my latest finding, please let me know your thoughts.

GIA Certified
1.84ct Round
Color - F
Clarity - SI1
7.85 x 7.93 x 4.85mm
Depth - 61.5
Table - 55.0
Culet - None
Fluor - None
Girdle - Med to Slightly Thick Faceted
Polish - VG
Symmetry - VG

Sorry, I don''t have anymore information. They''re asking $14,500 for it. Any Thoughts? Thanks.
36.gif
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you see this stone BlueEyes?? We need more info like crown and pavillion angels to be able to help you out more.

BlueEyes

Rough_Rock
Yes, I saw the stone and certificate and it''s very clean I don''t have anymore information, Is that a good price? The stone is beautiful, very similar to a 2ct. I was looking at.
35.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It must have taken a while to find just the thing: both weight and grades are just so on the 'good deal' side of awesome.
5.gif
F-Si1 sounds very sweet, really.

The stats on the GIA report are not meant to grade cut - if there is a return policy, you can see that for yourself and an appraiser who does cut grading / evaluation would also help, if you find optimizing brilliance of some interest.

Without seeing it, I wouldn't know how to get an idea of it otherwise. The table & depth numbers limit wayward choices somewhat, but not enough for a totally safe bet especially if you are after the best of the best in the cut department.

Just a thought.

Aside cut, SI1 needs to be seen, of course. But there was a huge amount to talk about this already - you must have seen some of the threads, I guess.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can Pricescope your diamond at the top of the page to see about price. Sounds like you love it and it''s eye clean, could be the one??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results