shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen or DirtCheapDiamonds Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TJGWRB

Rough_Rock
Has anyone bought a diamond and ring set by DirtCheapDiamonds or James Allen? I''m thinking about going with them and I''m wondering what people have to say about the quality of their work.

Thanks
Neal

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Neil,
if you do a search on Dirtcheapdiamonds a ton of old threads will pop up. They have a very good reputation here on PS and I believe you would be very happy.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They have a very solid reputation here and you can do the search as mrssalvo suggested. Good luck!!!

TJGWRB

Rough_Rock
I was specifically wondering about the quality of their setting. I''ve heard people speak highly of their diamonds and their service. I was more concerned about their settings and craftwork.

Thanks
Neal

Xman

Rough_Rock
Hi Neal,
I have bought a 1.27 Carat Signature Ideal from jamesAllen.com for our Engagement ring.
The service, design, price, Jim and Carrie, they were all SUPER !!
If you consider buying a diamond, I would definitely recommend www.jamesallen.com

Good luck,

Xman

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!

I think I recall reading a thread where a pscoper purchased a setting from James Allen and was expecting the ring this past wkend, but the designer at JA rejected the cast and they have to get a new one in? Gotta be happy with the quality control at JA - sounds like they run a tight ship.

I''ll try to find the thread for you in a minute!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ok found it - go to this thread and halfway down, Kristydarling mentioned something about her ring from James Allen which she hasn''t received yet.

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results