shape
carat
color
clarity

Shopping online in Canada...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sapaws

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know of one single online Diamond store in Canada that lists their inventory with prices, other then CanadianDiamondsonline.ca

I know most people here recommend Canadians buy in Canada, but the online shopping/searching of loose diamonds in the US is quite attractive....

Thanks in Advance.....

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Here are 3:

http://www.diamondexchange.ca
http://www.diacan.com
http://www.usacerteddiamonds.com

USA Certed Diamonds works out of Thornhill, Ont, and are great to work with. I have not used the other two.

Are you in the Toronto area by chance? I believe the Diamond Exchange is located in the TD building downtown. There are some other resources in Toronto that you can visit as well. If you are interested in this option, send me a PM, and I will forward details to you.

sapaws

Rough_Rock
Yeah I'm in TO> Might start going around to some retailers downtown.

sapaws

Rough_Rock
I checked out diamondexchange.ca, even factoring in Excise, Taxes, broker fees it still seems you can get a slightly better deal buying from the US on pricescope...I will keep hunting though. I'm looking for 1.04 and slightly bigger. Round, Lowest colour H, lowest clarity VS2.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello:

Vancouver Jewellers (Davidson Designs) is a B & M in Vangroovie, but also provides services to broker diamonds and as such, their "lists" are posted on their (fairly user friendly) website. (naturally one would have to "call" for individual stone availability and specific certs.)

Hope this helps. Have good w/e.

Sharon

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
The dollar is definitely in your favour right now. But from the States and have it shipped over--it's a piece of cake.

daniel

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Recently, I purchased a diamond from a Canadian company with Canadian currency prices and I was amazed by the price of the diamond. I got the diamond that I ordered the next day, and saved I a lot of money. The name of the company is
Diacan.com.
Give it a try,
and again it was an excellent experience to buy from Diacan.com.

Daniel
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

P.S. I found out this company has a Canadian website Diacan.ca.
Good luck!

fisiogrl

Shiny_Rock
I bought from a US site and went across the border to pick it up! Seemed fairly straight forward. I couldn''t get as good a deal from the couple of canadian sites that I could find.

I bought mine well over a year ago so the Can. dollar wasn''t doing as well as now. That might affect your decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results