shape
carat
color
clarity

What is wrong with people

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I read a gossip site that I found through PS. Today I saw this photo of two cute little blonde girls in smilely shirts...only the smilely faces were Hitler WTF?
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
One how the hell does someone let their kid wear that @%#@. I know their parents must feel the same way. But then why would someone else spread it and help contribute to their exposure? (I know I am doing the same thing now). It just bothers me becuase alot of teens read gossip pages and may think that is cute or cool. And they even made it onto ABC.... http://www.yeeeah.com/

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Scary. Does no-one ever learn lessons from history? It makes me want to weep.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are some sick people in the world thats for sure.
They are within there rights to sing about what ever they want.
Not that the parents dont deserve a beat down for using there kids that way.

Not that its a good thing but Its no worse than this guy:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46973

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2005 7:57:48 AM
Author: strmrdr

*sigh* I think that in this world people forget that racism comes from all races. It all sucks and it is all wrong.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2005 2:09:15 PM
Author: MINE!!

*sigh* I think that in this world people forget that racism comes from all races. It all sucks and it is all wrong.

Amen!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2005 2:09:15 PM
Author: MINE!!

These things break my heart.
39.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2005 6:58:49 AM
Author: Bagpuss
Scary. Does no-one ever learn lessons from history? It makes me want to weep.
These girls have not been given the oppurtunity to learn anything, their ignorance is overwhelming. Jews are "mud bloods"
33.gif
29.gif
did they miss the part where the Jewish faith does not support intermarriages. Really if you are going to hate you at least ought to be informed on what you despise. It is scary they are so small and so cute, and they have such venom in their hearts.
38.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw this commercial for Primetime on these girls but missed it. I was curious to know what they were talking about (the commercial just alluded to the girls being hate devices)...so sad. At least the gossip site you mention is honest about calling it garbage and a ''message of hate'', so I doubt any teens will think it''s cool just from reading the site.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this post the other day! How awful! It''s a shame that people still pass on racist ideas like this to their children.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I am Jewish and I am constantly surprised by how much prejudice is spread on a daily basis. It literally surrounds us and often time I find it very overwhelming. I am not sure if them wearing Hitler t-shirts is as disturbing as them singing Nazi songs since they were 9. I do blame the parents. They are raised to believe these things. I have had people say the most hurtful things based on my religion. If they don''t know I am jewish (which many people do not) I usually forgive them for just being ignorant but there are times where people have said things KNOWING that I am Jewish. Those times I want to just crawl in a corner and cry. My FI (methodist) has really had his eyes opened to the "stupid" things people say without knowing any better. I think people are nervous by things/religions/ideas/cultures they do not understand. Luckily where I grew up there was a large Jewish community. I feel bad for those who are true "minorities" because growing up is hard enough without having an obvious target for kids to attack. I really noticed more untisemitic people when I was in college. (though there were a few episodes I clearly remember from childhood). It does make me very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results