shape
carat
color
clarity

Stressed out about picking an e-ring shape.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Bagpuss,

What a great idea to BUY it. I always think the clerks think I am a shop lifter for all the time I take in trying one...walking from one light to the other...and most of the rings are connected to the box or the card...it is like trying on a cheap pair of shoes that are attached to oneanother...you know the prison shackle shoe shuffle?

Buy it take it home for a test drive...ask others for their input.

DKS

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Then if you do buy the real deal, you have a look-a-likey for security reasons when you''re travelling. A win-win situation.
2.gif

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all your help thus far! My boyfriend and I went shopping today, and I decided quite decisively on the round (yay!). I think the setting makes a big difference too, which is why I was getting so confused before. I like the super thin bands with a low-set diamond and small prongs.

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
You''ll live happily with the low set style in the long term, going by my experience. I think the thin diamond set bands are lovely too. Good luck with your ering hunting!
21.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Just reading this old thread and two things:

Peonygirl, I''m so glad about your decision! "round ; I like the super thin bands with a low-set diamond and small prongs" - excellent choice!

bagpuss, I am so glad I''m not the only one who will buy an inexpensive fake first; I really can''t decide until I''ve worn it a while. "It''s suprising how your taste can change once that ring is on your finger, so it''s much better to make a mistake with a cheap version. The same goes with settings - especially the height of the centre stone. I quickly discovered that high settings don''t suit my lifestyle." I agree totally!

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results