shape
carat
color
clarity

25cts of Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That is one serious collection of sparklies. Beautiful rings. She is indeed a lucky woman to be married to someone who shares a passion for diamonds.

Shay

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Shay.

Nan, I will work on her, but it will probably take me another week to get more photos.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
thanks so much for showing your wife''s breathtaking collection! I aspire to have at least half as many beautiful rings someday =)

molly3795

Rough_Rock
What a collection!!! How VERY interesting...I love that huge lemon diamond...I think that''s my fav!

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Thanks CF and Molly.

CF, hope you do.

Molly, don''t know which you mean by "huge lemon diamond," but the large oval is a 3.25ct fancy yellow and the largest round is a 4.81ct M color (faint yellow). Glad you enjoyed seeing them.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I''ll take the 2 eternity bands with alternating blue and yellow or green and yellow diamonds, and the yellow oval ring with bagettes, please.

Gemcltr, what do you do for a living again? So I know what to be in my next life...

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/21/2005 5:43:51 PM
Author: part gypsy
Wow! I''ll take the 2 eternity bands with alternating blue and yellow or green and yellow diamonds, and the yellow oval ring with bagettes, please.

Gemcltr, what do you do for a living again? So I know what to be in my next life...
Obviously, I like channel set bands too. You wouldn''t believe what I paid for them at approximately 1.0 tcw each. They were not very expensive at all.

I am an attorney, which does allow me to feed my gem habit to some extent at least. But, like most professions, it''s too much work to go into law just for the money. You have to enjoy it, which fortunately I do.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results