shape
carat
color
clarity

The first SuperbCert Tiffany 18 KT. YG Channel Set :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that ring is a stunner! Plus I am partial to yellow gold myself
31.gif
I think it is exquisite! Great job! You two make a lovely couple and I wish you many years of happiness and wedded bliss!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hooray from another yellow gold fan! The ring is gorgeous and you two make such a handsome couple. Congrats and best wishes - we honeymooned in Disney (course that was 100 years ago!)- it really is a magical place.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring for a beautiful girl from an obviously thoughtful man. You make a beautiful couple. Congrats and best wishes.

Shay

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how I love a well-thought-out proposal and a beautiful ring to match! You did such a wonderful job making what had to be her dream proposal come true...we''re going to have you give lessons to the BFs of the Ladies In Waiting here on PS!

Congratulations on this wonderful event in your lives, and for the record I think Excel sent you the wrong diamond- under a ct? I think not, that baby is huge!!!!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh, sooo cute!!! Congratulations on a beautiful ring and a beautiful fiancee! You two look so happy.
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I saw that Barry and Judah posted pix of your ring over at DT. I didn''t realize that your prongs are also 18k gold! Did you ask for this instead of platinum or white gold prongs? It''s a different look that you don''t see very often.

anika

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a Beautiful ring - very elegant and super sparkly. Thanks for sharing your beautiful story and photos.

Anika.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY YAY YAY!!!! What an awesome story and proposal! You guys look so sweet and happy! Congrats.
36.gif

hawkwind

Rough_Rock
I hope everyone doesn''t mind more pics! We just took some hand pics yesterday to pass some time while Rita was moving through.

In regards to the YG prongs: I was expecting platinum, but once I seen it, I really liked the YG (as does my fiance). I just love the fluidity of having the entire ring in YG, rather than having a "seam" where the platinum basket meets the YG shank.

-Hawkwind

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!

bejamorena

Rough_Rock
The ring looks gorgeous on her. Congradulations.
emotion-19.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwwwwww I love the proposal... disneyland is such a fun place! And what a clever way to ''keep her occupied!'' Ring looks fantastic on her finger!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
*sniff*

crying at my desk.

what a beautiful story - so well thought out! And a gorgeous ring - and a gorgeous couple! Congrats!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like Cinderella found her Prince Charming! What a beautiful story, thanks for sharing!

36.gif

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
A beautiful classic style! Great job!
36.gif

Gosh I wish I had small fingers!

hawkwind

Rough_Rock
Well - 18K YG prongs are gone. The ring now has Platinum prongs, which we both feel so much more secure about. As well, the diamond shows it''s color more (I guess "lack of color" would be more appropriate).

A few pics are to follow.

-Hawkwind

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I like the new prongs. That ring is fabulous!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is really gorgeous - love the setting. Your fiancée is very beautiful and your proposal was so magical. Thank you for sharing...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results