shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY!!! Wabi-sabi got a new home.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Misato-san

Rough_Rock
it''s a beautiful ring!! when i saw the side view, i was just like "WOW!" It looks lovely. Congratulations :D

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
It''s always great to hear of a family heirloom being reset and loved all over again. Your ring is beautiful and your engagement story is so sweet. CONGRATULATIONS, you have every reason to be delighted. Enjoy your ring and plans for the future.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
congratulations on your engagement! what a wonderful and exciting time it must be for you and your fiance! and congratulations are also in order for your breathtaking ring! i loveLOVE that it''s modern and sleek, yet with the old stone and surpise diamonds - it''s THE perfect mix! wear it in health and great happiness!!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 6:19:44 PM
Author: widget

Author: fountainfairfax
He said ''Well I think we should spend tomorrow as our first day as an engaged couple.'' He had the ring, slipped it on my finger and asked me to marry him-
HOW SWEET!!!!!!
30.gif
I think I''ve just fallen in love with him!!
2.gif

FFF...Tell us how you found Michael Devlin! Didn''t I read somewhere that you''re from LI, NY?? You know, Sebastopol CA is NOT a major metropolis!
28.gif
I live in the same county and I''m ashamed to admit I hadn''t heard of him. He does fabulous work.

widget
Widget-

How funny is it that here I am in NY and I pick a jeweler in your back yard?

Finding Michael Devlin was just another wonderful thing that PS has done for me... I had posted that I was looking for a designer and a long-time member who lurks here but doesn''t post (thanks, Sheila
2.gif
) PM''d me that Michael made her beautiful wedding set, so fluid and organic and gorgeous, that she lived on the East Coast as well but found him wonderful to work with and that I should check-out his website and the rest was happy history!!!

I should add that like everyone else here I had dreams of a Mark Morrell or a Leon...but Mark''s schedule is so booked that when I asked to get on a waiting list for 2006, his assistant said "I can''t promise he''ll have any openings then, we''ll contact you should something open up." And for all my drooling, wabi-sabi and Leon would have made one odd pairing..I don''t think my "m" stone could hold a candle to Leons mele'' and I''m a little rough on jewelry.... I am a huge fan of Linda Penwarden''s designs,too, but Linda had never worked with a stone brought in from the states and after reading Alleycat''s tax/border nightmare stories I guess a trip to Canada wouldn''t have worked either
3.gif
Everything worked out for the best and Michael couldn''t have been easier or more wonderful to work with!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that ring! SO COOL! COngrats!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 4:49:13 PM
Author: fountainfairfax
and finally, Ella Bella is very excited that Mommy & Daddy are making it legit!
LOL FFF, I was just looking at some of the pics you have added since I read the thread, and I almost spit my drink all over my computer when I read this!!!
3.gif

And I am sooooo in love with your ring!!! It is absolutely stunning, and I sooooo love that side profile!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations again!!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is absolutely stunning!

I''m a huge bezel fan as well, and I adore your design and stone! Congratulations!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
L
30.gif
VE IT L
30.gif
VE IT L
30.gif
VE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats! The ring looks gorgeous on you and I hope it is everything that you dreamed it would be 'cuz it sure looks like it to me!!! It will be sad to see you off the LIW list
3.gif
. I think we put our names on the list around the same time since you were only 2 spots below me
9.gif

[Oh yeah, and I must see that beauteous ring in person!! I forsee a pscope get together some time in the next few months
28.gif
]

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS, FFF!!!
36.gif

I was so looking forward to seeing your finished ring and it absolutely does not disappoint! A sweet fiance, adorable cat, and a stunning ring that also packs sentimental value...What a lucky girl you are...across the board!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!
It''s a great ring. I love the detailing and the suprise diamond!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love it! It is soo you FFF! I and it looks perfect on your hand, like it was meant to be, which of course ti was. Congrats Miss FFF!
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, FFF, I just adore your ring! I love how it marries the modern & vintage looks! Sleek & unique, but not a bit meek! What a wonderful home for your treasured stone! It''s just stunning & looks lovely on your hand. You must be on cloud 9!!
30.gif

And the proposal was beyond sweet...
9.gif
I''m so happy for you!
36.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
FFF - I love your ring! I love the soft flowing curves... so gorgeous! A big huge congratulations!!! I love the proposal as well.
36.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results