shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sea

Rough_Rock
((I also posted this in RockyTalky. Sorry for the double post just wanted to make sure anyone who can help actually sees this. Thanks!))

Hello there.

I really need all of your help.

I am having a ring designed with GemKraft here in NYC (located on 47th street) and so far so good... I approved the wax and he was all ready to have the ring cast today.

However I just spoke to him and he said he''s having a hard time finding someone to cast it using 18kt White Gold w/ Palladium.

38.gif

I have nickel allergies so I opted to have a ring made so there would be no problems and I''m loving the jeweler for all his work so far. He''s an absolute pleasure to deal with and seems to be enjoying my vision almost as much as I do!

But I figured I should reach out to all of you to see what suggestions you might have. He said someone offered to cast the ring entirely in Palladium but he''s not used to working with pure Palladium and I don''t know enough about that option to make a decision anyways.

So any suggestions on who he should contact to have this ring cast with 18kt White Gold w/ Palladium (not Nickel!) would be much appreciated.

Thank you all in advance for your time.
Sea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results