shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post your .30ct to .50ct eternity bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
I''m looking for a small 1.9mm eternity band to wear with my e-ring, but can''t decide between possibly the facets .36 or .50ct band. I want it to look substantial and sparkly by itself as well as with my e-ring. I''m also considering a rose gold with pink diamonds with .50ct. Please post your photos-an opinion would be appreciated as well! I''ll post my ering pic.

IMG_07925.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty ring! Have you thought about a baguette band? My friend has that with a round/baguette e-ring and it's beautiful!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Do you have any pics of eternity pink diamond rings? I''d love to see. Pink Diamonds wohoo!!!

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 10:33:17 PM
Author: Jelly
Do you have any pics of eternity pink diamond rings? I''d love to see. Pink Diamonds wohoo!!!

I don''t have any photos but I would looove to see one of those too!

Moremoremore,
I did consider the baguette idea. I really like that idea alot. I was thinking baguettes alternating with rounds. How sparkly is your friends ring?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to buy one of those from that same seller on eBay for my RHR ... but I got distracted, hee hee. However, I know Nan, and I think someone else on here bought from him and was happy...so it sounds intriguing. Very nice pricing too.

capt sinny

Rough_Rock
I am intrigued by this Hong Kong seller, too. Does anyone know where to find his pieces on Ebay? Thanks in advance.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
This ring is by Jeff Cooper and I thought a nice mix of rounf and bagguette cut stones.

roundbagringforkitkat.JPG

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/9/2005 2:16:16 AM
Author: Demelza
The link didn''t work??
It does... just copy & paste in the browser window, don''t click.

That band! Talk about aggressive undercuting!

The site shows a bit how micropave is made. Unfortunatly, this is a wholesaler showing his products with no interest to show to laymen how they are made. And that is a pitty, I would say. Honestly, it is a bit sad to see what a jeweler making pave by hand is up against.
7.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This should have been attached to the previous post:

micropavesample.JPG

capt sinny

Rough_Rock
Thanks for posting that Valeria. Does he have a store on Ebay, and if so, does anyone know the name of the store? I did a search on ebay for "PS99" or "PS999" and couldn''t find anything.

Thanks.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Capt Sinny, he does but he doesn''t have anything up there right now and has not for a few months....each time I checked.

I think it''s PsJewelry or PsJewellry or something like that.

But I guess you can email from the website too. He only has the one eternity band style like that.

I''m intrigued by 2 of the white gold bands and then a YG one in the middle for RHR stacking. I emailed him previously (back when he had one of them up on eBay a few months ago) and I think he said it was 2.5mm width band.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here is PreCiouSJeWeL920''s
1 ct eternity band from ps999

et%20011.jpg

and her is my .50 ctw eternity band from ps999

spar87.JPG

Schmoopie

Rough_Rock
I have a very similar ring, but with an emerald center stone. I am looking at the baguette bands from Signed Pieces - checkout their site and see if there''s anything you like.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Check out this Ring with .37CT DIAMOND 18K PINK DIAMOND & GOLD ETERNITY WEDDING BAND RING

I wonder if they can make it for you in rose gold.

DSCN1617-horiz-0LG.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I adore Precious Jewels''s big ole diamond and her eternity band looks fab!!! What is her solitaire setting, does anyone know?

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
when I saw this, it reminded me of a past thread we had, about maternity rings.
anyways, they offer pink gold with pink sapphires, its a bit larger then you wanted.
this one here is 1.25 ct. but I thought maybe if you saw the "look" of it, you could have smaller stones put in.
I love this look A LOT. I was just talking to my bf about it(for waaaaaaay further reference) he likes it too!
i LOVE your ring by the way!
maternity rings (pink sapphires!)

asfasgasgwgag.jpg

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/10/2005 12:00:32 AM
Author: Jelly
Check out this Ring with .37CT DIAMOND 18K PINK DIAMOND & GOLD ETERNITY WEDDING BAND RING

I wonder if they can make it for you in rose gold.

Thanks Jelly,
This is exactly what I''m looking for! I''ve also contacted Leon Mege and he can make one for me just like the Martin Katz ones, but I''m very close to having him make one for me that''s square shaped pave with pink stones on top and white ones on the side. It''s pretty steep though. I have all but sent him a check! We can only afford it if we sell some jewelry. What do you guys think?

capt sinny

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info, Mara. Do you happen to know if he actually has an Ebay store or just sells pieces randomly? TIA.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2005 12:11:50 AM
Author: Mara
OMG I adore Precious Jewels''s big ole diamond and her eternity band looks fab!!! What is her solitaire setting, does anyone know?
she has the royal crown in platinum.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Nan, I love the way your solitaire looks with that band! It just goes to show that a half carat band definitely looks good with a large stone. I like this one from Firenze. It''s platinum, .53, F, VS2 for $756. Not a bad price! Does anyone know much about the quality of their pieces?

DSCN6123-0LG.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2005 11:26:05 PM
Nan, I love the way your solitaire looks with that band! It just goes to show that a half carat band definitely looks good with a large stone. I like this one from Firenze. It''s platinum, .53, F, VS2 for $756. Not a bad price! Does anyone know much about the quality of their pieces?
Dem - I''m also looking for an eternity band and this MAY be the one. I contacted Signed Pieces and White Flash for price quotes, but WF was too high and SP hasn''t responded yet. The price on the Firenze looks just about perfect. My husband said I could spend $500, but since I do the bills, I can lie a bit and spend an extra hundred and get the white gold version. lol!!! Hopefully some one can comment on quality for us!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2005 12:45:49 AM
Author: MC
Date: 10/10/2005 11:26:05 PM

Dem - I''m also looking for an eternity band and this MAY be the one. I contacted Signed Pieces and White Flash for price quotes, but WF was too high and SP hasn''t responded yet. The price on the Firenze looks just about perfect. My husband said I could spend $500, but since I do the bills, I can lie a bit and spend an extra hundred and get the white gold version. lol!!! Hopefully some one can comment on quality for us!

I feel the same way. Assuming the quality is there, it''s a great price. I''m wondering what their return policy is. It doesn''t seem to say anywhere on their website.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2005 1:25:42 AM

I feel the same way. Assuming the quality is there, it''s a great price. I''m wondering what their return policy is. It doesn''t seem to say anywhere on their website.

Here''s what''s said in the Q and A section: "We accept returns for full refund or store credit (minus shipping & insurance) only for standard items purchased online. Items must be in original condition (not worn, sized, engraved, set, or altered in any way). We do not accept returns on any special orders (i.e. special sizes, custom orders, engraved or set items, or any altered merchandise). All returned items must be received by Firenze Jewels, Inc. within 10 days of purchase. Please call to speak with an associate prior to returning merchandise. All returned merchandise should be mailed registered and fully insured. Purchases of standard items made in person at our showroom can be returned within 10 days for store credit only."

The ring I''m looking at is listed as a 6.5 on the site. So does this mean if I need a smaller size, then the ring is custom order and nonrefundable?

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2005 1:40:45 AM
Author: MC
Date: 10/11/2005 1:25:42 AM

Here''s what''s said in the Q and A section: ''We accept returns for full refund or store credit (minus shipping & insurance) only for standard items purchased online. Items must be in original condition (not worn, sized, engraved, set, or altered in any way). We do not accept returns on any special orders (i.e. special sizes, custom orders, engraved or set items, or any altered merchandise). All returned items must be received by Firenze Jewels, Inc. within 10 days of purchase. Please call to speak with an associate prior to returning merchandise. All returned merchandise should be mailed registered and fully insured. Purchases of standard items made in person at our showroom can be returned within 10 days for store credit only.''

The ring I''m looking at is listed as a 6.5 on the site. So does this mean if I need a smaller size, then the ring is custom order and nonrefundable?

I just sent them an email asking them that exact question. Hopefully they''ll get back to us quickly. I''ll let you know as soon as they do.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
FYI: Firenze will not allow returns on rings that they order in your size. So, unless the ring they are selling happens to be in your size, you're out of luck as far as being able to return it. That's a bummer!!! I guess one option would be to order the size in stock just to see if you like the ring, then return it and order the right size. Kind of a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results