shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of wedding band goes with this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shazbone

Rough_Rock
I am wondering what type of band would go with this sort of setting. All suggestions are welcome!

Thanks in advance fot the input.

JS482_2_0221200552837PM.jpg

shazbone

Rough_Rock
another angle:

JS482_1_th.jpg

shazbone

Rough_Rock
last one:

JS482_3_th.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a few ideas. One is that you get one custom fit to the band. ANother is that you get one with a "gaping hole" in it that accomodates the head of that gorgeous thing and fits flush to your shank. and get a plain band to wear on it''s own when you don''t want the set.

The third is to do something like Researcher did. Do a search for that, she had a "spacer" made to fit around her enormous solitaire to wear a regular band next to.

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
You might need to go custom. Once you get the ring , I''d go around to local stores and they will help you try on different alternatives. They have stock curved bands- or a v-band will fit alot of rings as well. Then you have to decide if you want all diamonds or a mix of colored stones and diamonds- depending on what the center stone will be. descisions descisions
26.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
As Ame mentioned, a spacer will allow you to get whichever wedding band you want. Also, it gives you the option of wearing the spacer AS a wedding band and wearing the w-band as a right hand ring. I had worried that I would hate having the three rings and had been pretty bummed at first, but I thankfully trusted Denise and Brian at WF and LOVE LOVE LOVE my spacer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results