shape
carat
color
clarity

"Le Bracelet" help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bettyann

Rough_Rock
Wondering if anyone has ever heard of this brand? I bought an 18 kt bracelet at a flea market show. It is marked "Le Bracelet" on the clasp and has a maker''s mark of a W in a circle. It is also marked 18 kt. It is about 17 inches long, very flexible and wraps around the wrist twice. I think it is marked as a bracelet so it will not be mistaken as a choker. Thanks for any help.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/1/2005 11:08:57 AM
Author:bettyann
Wondering if anyone has ever heard of this brand? I bought an 18 kt bracelet at a flea market show. It is marked ''Le Bracelet'' on the clasp and has a maker''s mark of a W in a circle.

Bettyann,

There are no responses to this thread and it looks as if you are being ignored. I assure you that that is not the case. I don''t have a clue as to the origins of the bracelet, but I keep looking to see if anyone else does have a clue! I am sure that others are doing the same thing. I''m sorry.

Deborah

bettyann

Rough_Rock
Thanks Deborah.

I really ws not too hopeful, as I think this is an obscure brand. I have seen a fair amount of estate jewelry and have never seen anything like it.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/2/2005 2:48:35 PM
Author: bettyann
I have seen a fair amount of estate jewelry and have never seen anything like it.

Well..now I have to ask you whether you can post a picture of it! That is a tantalizing description!

Deb

bettyann

Rough_Rock
Hi Deb,
Give me a couple of days and I''ll get a picture.
Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results