shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about Dyson Animal Vacuum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
A lot of people recommended this vacuum. However, I read the reviews on epinion.com and many said that the mini turbine tool was pretty useless. (That it stops spinning when any pressure is applied.) Has anyone here had any problems with this tool? The reason I was interested in this tool is because I would like to be able to vacuum cat hair off our sofa and bed. Does it come with other tools that would work for this purpose???

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I''ve honestly never had a problem with it stopping spinning and I press down pretty hard. I can''t imagine how hard you would have to press to get it to stop. I think it does a pretty good job on getting most of the cat hair out. I use it on my couches and dining room chairs which seem to be my cats favorite places. I love my Dyson and think it does a much better job than the previous vacuums I''ve had, i.e., Hoover, etc. PS...........I have 6 cats.

Tali

Rough_Rock
I agree with catmom. We have hardwoods on the mainfloor and our finished basement is carpeted. I use the miniturbine tool on the stairs and all the furniture and have not had a problem with it stopping spinning at all. I wonder if the problem was that the attachment wasn''t on the hose well enough........That I have noticed. If it inches off part way, there''s a spot where there can be an airleak and you can lose suction, ergo turbine spin, but just put it back on properly and voila! It works again.

I love the Dyson.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Tali, the lost of suction is the culprit b/c hubby and I did that the first time. But after we figured out that we did not connect it properly, it works like a charm and we haven''t had problems since!
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
My FSIL swears by her Dyson Animal Vacuum. She hasn''t complained at all (well except maybe about the price lol).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results