shape
carat
color
clarity

"pricescope" price vs. Whiteflash price

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mattyc44

Rough_Rock
Why is there such a difference when you click the pricescope link to the whiteflash site? Is there a particular way I should go about buying the stone in order to get the (significantly cheaper) pricescope price?

Suggestions appreciated.

Good community you have here.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
let them know u are a pricescope member.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wf offers a 'pricescope' discount. if you find a stone using the ps search that is lower than the website price, that is the discount. all you have to do is ask for it when you order.
2.gif

link to wf discount policy

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Matthew,

Although you''ll want WF to confirm, I think that taking advantage of the Pricescope price will require you to pay by wire, rather than giving you the alternate option of paying with a credit card. However, you should also mention your reference to Pricescope, as only offering to pay by wire may not provide the same amount of discount as also mentioning your relationship to Pricescope.

Regarding the differently experienced options of payment by wire vs cc, you could do a search here for other people''s thoughts on this. Generally, though using a credit card has its advantages, so does getting a lower price. You make the call.

Regards,

viscera912

Shiny_Rock
hi matty

as per regular guy''s post, unless it has changed since august WF does allow you to receive the discount and still pay with credit card. i purchased a 1.06 princess this august, received the discount, and paid with amex. great people to deal with, you will not go wrong!!!!!

those ladies are funny.....

jason

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2005 12:51:24 PM
Author: viscera912

hi matty

as per regular guy''s post, unless it has changed since august WF does allow you to receive the discount and still pay with credit card. i purchased a 1.06 princess this august, received the discount, and paid with amex. great people to deal with, you will not go wrong!!!!!

those ladies are funny.....

jason
So, actually, this is not per my post, so better check it out!

Regards,

emeraldgreen

Rough_Rock
is this discount applicable to all of the dia''s listed on wf''s website? or, only applicable to the diamonda listed in teh search above?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
All of them, if you have a question about a specific diamond you could PM JohnQ. He is very nice to chat with.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results