shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions Please on these 2 stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

Please let me know what you think of these 2 stones? I am having problem downloading the diamond calculator and to be honest, I don''t really know how to use it.

Stone 1:

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-1732634.htm

Stone 2:

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-1732633.htm

I am open to suggestions, would like to stay around $6K for the stone alone, and would like something around 1.25C. I think the lowest in color and clarity that I can tolerate is I, SI1.

Thanks.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
WOW - both are amazing! They would make LOVELY earrings!

Both are STELLAR........you can''t pick incorrectly.

I personally prefer the second stone......it has thinner arrows (so that will mean loads of little sparkles and great scintillation as you move the ring on the hand). Also, look at the beautiful colors on the stone in the picture.....YUM. In low light.....this stone will SING.

The other stone is nice, but it''s more of a thicker arrow variety which is bolder chunkier flashes of light.

It really boils down to preference.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Maybe, toss a coin? Those are both gorgeous stones. I think that you will not make a bad choice between those two. Let us know what you decide.

Shay

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks aljdewey and Shay. The second stone looks better but I would prefer the inclusions on the first stone. I guess I will have to call Whiteflash and ask them to check if the second stone is eye clean.

Anyone else has any feedback? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results