shape
carat
color
clarity

They''re done - the wedding set of AmberGretchen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
fastastic set. I love them!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Such a perfect set- tell your FI not to be a meany and let you "visit" the wedding band from time to time, it might get lonely!
3.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Mara - I don''t think the 3c is anywhere in my foreseeable future...but you never know - my FI seems to catch on pretty quick. As we were admiring it last night, he says, "are you sure you don''t want the matching band for the other side?" Well honey, if you insist, I might be able to force myself
3.gif
11.gif
27.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
LOL....maybe you could indeed be convinced to wear a bit more bling on your finger...if your fiance insists...
12.gif
3.gif
That would be a great anniversary (or wedding) gift!

Your set looks gorgeous! Too bad you have to wait so long to wear the w-ring!
2.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, what a gorgeous set! They did a fabulous job. Love those Signed Pieces bands. Congratulations!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is a beautiful set! Congratulations!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! It is such a beautiful set - I know you can hardly wait to wear it. It''s funny, because for those people waiting for the engagement ring, you kinda think that''s it, that''s the end, no more waiting! Not so for me...during the last few months before the wedding I was SO ENVIOUS of anyone wearing a wedding band because that meant they had LIVED through the wedding planning and the event itself (and of course got another ring as well!)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Yeah Firegoddess - I am starting to feel like part of me wants it to be over. I was originally considering a 2 year engagement, and I think I would have been completely insane by now. As it is, I''m wondering why I didn''t just do it in 6 months
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your set is just gorgeous, I love it!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
SOOOO pretty! I''m jealous. I just can''t WAIT til I can get my signed pieces band.. but it just doesn''t seem like its in my near financial future.. I hope we can afford it before the wedding! :)

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Amber!

The set is gorgeous!!! I can hardly believe the center is only a 1.12ct, it looks at least a 1.5! Don''t worry, with all the things going on, July will be here in no time.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
AG- you need to post some pictures of your lovely in the eternity sets page, it definately looks it from the top! I just love it!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh it looks beautiful!!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
RAWR, what a gorgeous set!!
30.gif
30.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your set is beautiful!
30.gif

anika

Shiny_Rock
One of my favourite designs...as many would agree. Just beautiful
30.gif
. July is not that far away and there is Christmas in between.....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AG
35.gif

congrats, beautiful set.
30.gif
36.gif

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Your set turned out great!

The months will really fly by! I can''t believe it''s almost October! The stores around here have their christmas stuff out already in the same aisle as the halloween stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results