shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally!! pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
thanks, you guys are the best!!!

I do have more pics, but its midnight over here, and i''m too tired to resize them right now, so maybe tomorrow...
9.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
What a handsome couple!
1.gif

You both look so happy and relaxed.
Congratulations!

Scintillating...

Oh* Do you have any more pictures of you in the dress? That dress looked fabulous!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OH my! Your pictures are AMAZING!!! You look SO SO SO beautiful! And you and hubby look sooo happy and in love.. Just perfect wedding pics!

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Wow, you are an absolutely stunning bride! Your pictures are beautiful. Congratulations!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, you both look fantastic & happy & so in-love
30.gif
! You made such a beautiful bride, your Hubby is so handsome and the photos are great!

More pics please, we can''t get enough!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
RC! wow...every single picture is even more beautiful than the one before! you have a picture perfect amazing smile and u both look so happy!!! very natural pictures and ur hair is so elegent!!!!
30.gif

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Great pics! Looks like it was a beautiful day for your wedding. Congrats and best wishes for the future.
emrose.gif

p.s. I love your little dutch girl happy face in your signature line!
face23.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
You look stunning!
So happy, so relaxed, so in love!!!
Ditto on your hubby too!
Congrats again!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much
36.gif

We had such a wonderful day!

lucia401

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! You look phenomenal!!!!! Both of you look so radiant and happy. Thank you for sharing.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Wow Rockchick! I hate to just repeat what everyone else has said, but you do just look radiant. It is easy to see on your faces how wonderfully happy you are. Besides, I figure a girl doesn''t mind hearing yet again how beautiful she is. I love the pics. Thank you so much for sharing them. Best wishes to you and your new hubby.

By the way, I know this is referring to another post of yours- but I cannot wait to jump on the bed in my dress after I get married too :)

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
You were a stunning bride. You just looked LOVELY...right down to the flowers in your hair! Perfect!

You have such lovely skin!! Just glowing.

you looked like a movie star!

Great photography!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I''m speechless!!!! Your pictures are positively DREAMY!! What a gorgeous, fairy-tale day!!! Congratulations!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~You an your new hubby are a gbeautiful couple!! Your wedding was so beautiful it reminds me of a celebrity wedding!! Congrats, and more pics please!!!
36.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
thanks everyone, for your kind words!
9.gif
9.gif

I have loads more but am too lazy to resize them...
38.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you look SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! that gown was made for you!!! and I love your hubby''s suit - love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks so much for sharing!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
You look absolutely RADIANT!!!! You and your hubby are a stunning couple! WOW! Loved the pics! thnaks so much for sharing!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh
emembarrassed.gif

thanks you guys!!! teehee...

Ginger, glad your save from all the Rita-madness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results