shape
carat
color
clarity

technically perfect jewels

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
33.jpg

some neat stuff at www.crevoshay.com

critique away Phil!!

cheers--Sharon

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
He drinks too much wine

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
It is a casting. What isn''t?. Somebody made a few links and that is where the production starts. That is not a critique though.

I''d prefer it if the links were all different, but an assembler would be tempted to take on artistic licence.

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
Canuk-Gal,

Sorry, that was rude.

It is definately cast and obviously so, for the fact that some links are repeated exactly. If you like it then it is good. To me, it is mass produced, but I don''t think about how nice a jewel is when I see one. Jewellery is just my occupation. It is made from a very nice casting, as exampled from the quality of the grains (or grapes?) and it is very good for what it is.

It is a design that suits casting (and many do), and the assembling and finisghing looks first rate.

I note also, that you like the two tone ring with the upside-down diamond. I am too traditionaly focused to personally like that ring, but it is a well made piece. It seems you like the more contemporary style, and fair play to you.

Again sorry. I have worked too many long days in a row, working on raw nerves.

Phillip

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results