shape
carat
color
clarity

Visiting WF next week- need advice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hello Everyone:

I have the good fortune of traveling to Houston next week on biz. I''m going to make the most of this trip and visit Whiteflash. My BF and I are in the market for a princess with the following criteria:

color- H, clarity SI1, carats- 1.4-1.5, stone budget= $7000 Cut and quality are my top priority, followed by color and then clarity.

I have asked that the following stone be brought in for my visit:

https://www.whiteflash.com/princess/Princess-cut-diamond-1780870.htm

I know that it''s difficult to judge a princess just on it''s numbers, but I think I have a good start here. I''m assuming that sarin & lightscope reports will be on hand for me to view in person. I don''t believe the stone is in house yet, or else I''d ask the folks there for their input NOW.

I''m looking for your honest opinion on this stone, with the info I have so far. Also, does anyone have any other options/suggestions out there for me? I''d like to bring in another stone if possible. I''ve done a couple of searches, and just need another couple set of eyes here!

THANKS!

zoobiedo

Shiny_Rock
I wish I had the chance to go to Whiteflash. I bought my stone from them and they made my setting, too. They are the best
36.gif
and Brian won''t steer you wrong. You are in good hands with them. I hope to be able to go there in person some day so I can get another stone and have a necklace made.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey chargergrrl,
i think you are off to a good start with that stone. have a great time in houston, i hope you find just what you are looking for!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! WF is an excellent experience!! Just relax and soak it all in. Brian will take wonderful care of you...and you will come out with a spectacular diamond that you are in love with!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Much THANKS to y''all for your input. I should be getting pics soon and will try to post.

Although I have a good feeling about this stone, I''d like to find another one to call in just so I can compare. I''ll keep searching...

I can''t wait to visit WF!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I have some great advice.....take me with you!!!
31.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
don''t worry about searching now. if they have an idea, they will do all the work. you''ll answer some questions. they will get a feel for your budget and go from there.

when i went, i had 2 stones in mind. when i got there- i looked at 10 or so. one by one i subtracted the ones i didn''t like. i am sure he will do the same for you.

keep us posted with your progress!

happy diamond playing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results