shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help Me Find A Halo Pendant (Setting only)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
My sister wants to wear my mom''s old e-ring stone in a pendant for her wedding. Currently it is in a plain YG prong setting, but she wants something in white gold. I was thinking about a halo setting because her e-ring has a halo. Plus, I''d like to wear it one day, too, and I like halos!
2.gif
The problem is that I have just under a month until the wedding. When I went to a local jeweler today, she couldn''t find what I wanted in either of her books of settings (the only companies they work with aparently...I asked), plus she didn''t seem very excited about helping me.

Do I have a chance of getting this done in four weeks? Or should I just go with a basic WG basket setting -- which would only take about a week?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

OH! The stone is about .47 and I live in New Jersey...if that helps!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the responses, matatora and ebree! I like both of those and I may call to get more info on each. I really want a diamod halo, but that plain WF bezel is definitely a good second option!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
With the one I posted the halo, is real and the center stone pictured was a fake. But still very pretty IMO.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
*sigh* So gorgeous!

RitaniPendant2.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
From the Ritani Endless Love Collection: Pendant - 6RD1694DRP
*hands everyone a towel to mop up the drool*
18.gif

RitaniPendant3.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to get this one to wear as bridal jewelry for my wedding day! Heck, if I had this necklace, I''d wear it EVERYDAY!
28.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
darn...forgot to load it! sorry!

RitaniPendant4.jpg

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Try Solomon Brothers. com site. They do have a lot to look through on their sight. I recall looking for pendants & they had blank halo''s available to buy. The designer halo''s are beautiful, but they all come with a price. Not sure of your budget, but perhaps Solomonbrothers.com has something you might like. I have never bought anything from them so I cant comment on their service or the quality of their goods.

Judy
:)

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
I am on the hunt for the very same thing, right now!

I have been in touch (email) with Marie @ Good Old Gold. She told me that they have many antique-style halo pendant settings in their inventory right now - I think it''s worth a shot to contact them.

They''re pretty close to you too, if you don''t mind a drive. (Long Island)

www.goodoldgold.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results