shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BigVig

Rough_Rock
Where is a good place to buy a diamond to make sure you''re getting a good deal and the diamonds are authentic (not treated, etc) ?

WhiteFlash?
GoodOldGold?
Diamond Cutters International?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock

BigVig

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have an opinion of Diamond Cutters International and what kind of diamond quality and value they provide?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I did a quick search on DCI- and came up with nothing but negatives....avoid them like the plague.

BigVig

Rough_Rock
Thanks fo the response. Can you tell me where/what you saw about DCI or the reason they''re not godd?

Anyone else have an opinion on Diamond Cutters Intl? They do offer a full warranty (will buy back diamond at 100% of what you paid, can trade in at 100% what you paid + appreciation anytime, plus also include breakage/lost/stolen replacement insurance).

Thanks, I''m still learning so trying to figure all this stuff out.

MrBleeker

Shiny_Rock
Vig,

Someone here posted their opinion on DCI. It''s my guess that not many people here have used DCI. A lot of us pricescopers have used the more common vendors such as Whiteflash, DCD, GoG, and several others.

According to the above poster, I wouldn''t use DCI, or I would at least PM that person as to why or where they found such negative information.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay all anyone has to do is go to the search box in the top of your window. Type in Diamond Cutters International and hit search. Then read what people had to say. The owner is a convicted fellon, makes up rules to suit his diamonds he has then and well the more you read the more uncomfertable you get with the idea of giving that company a single cent.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results