shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Which setting? (I''m going to get this right yet!)

Which engagement ring setting/wedding ring combo will remain timeless?

• Vatche channel set X-Prong and custom matching channel set wedding band

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Custom made Cartier inspired setting with matching band

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I vote 3...just something about it.

queenbee

Rough_Rock
I like #3.
1.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I think the look of #2 with the eternity band is the most "timeless" look but #3 is sooooo very beautiful and I can''t imagine that it will ever look dated.

I''m not a fan of channel set stones, but if you love them you should go for it! That style has been around for a long time now and don''t think it will go out of fashion, nor could anyone date your ring to 2005-2006 if that''s the way you decide to go.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Well, my boyfriend and I went to the Cartier Boutique yesterday, and they didn''t have it.
39.gif
I did try on the ring that was the inspiration for the one Mrssalvo posted, and while it was beautiful, it wasn''t exactly what I''m looking for.

I''m just way too indecisive, so I''ve decided to leave the setting choice up to my boyfriend (so uncharacteristic of my type-A personality)! We''ve talked it over (to death I''m sure
emembarrassed.gif
- including these poll results). I know I''ll love whatever he chooses! Thanks to everyone who voted, you''ve really helped us.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results