shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is carrying Vatche online now?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

acgirl

Rough_Rock
Hi all! Long time lurker but first time post. I have learned quite a lot for you guys! I was wondering who is selling Vatche online now. Was very sad to see that Whiteflash is not anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had not heard Wf wasn't carrying it anymore. i just checked their site and Vatche is still there.
i know Wink Jones carries it and . Good old Gold

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
When did you hear that?? I think there was a period of several weeks over the summer (vacation time at Vatche, I think), when the settings weren''t available.....but I think they have them now...Whiteflash carries them, Wink carries them, and also GOG!!! (and probably lots of others.......just ask)
2.gif

acgirl

Rough_Rock
Well, I got started on this journey looking for the Royal Crown on Whiteflash. When I did not see that available on their site, I sent them an email. They kindly responded that they are no longer offering Vatche. I think the remaining items on their site may just be their remaining stock. By the way, I was reading my initial post and what I meant to say was that I had learned a lot FROM you guys.
21.gif

Maxine, could you tell me who is Wink? I am not familiar with everyone''s name. Thanks.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m not maxine but i can help
2.gif
Wink Jones is the owner of Winfields Jewelers. he is also a well repected member here on Pricescope.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

acgirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you for posting the links. Mrssalvo, I didn''t see that you had posted those links earlier - so thank you too. My problem with all of this is that I am looking for an oval stone, not a round. That makes my search a little more difficult. It seemed like Whiteflash had a good selection of oval stones in my price range, and I am having trouble finding other online retailers that sell Vatche with similar priced oval stones. I will keep looking, and will look at these links too. Thanks again.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Any of the online vendors will work with you to get you what you want......If you have an idea of the size, contact them , and they will find out what they can GET you, if they don''t already have it in stock.......
2.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Good morning.

It is true that as of this month Whiteflash is no longer offering Vatche. Several issues caused us to end that business relationship. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

If you are buying a Whiteflash diamond you may still purchase a Vatche setting elsewhere and send it to us for setting as we have an onsite jewelry workshop.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the clarification Sir John,
Id heard some buzz about it but wasnt sure.

Good morning to you too.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium

acgirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the post John. I am a big fan of Whiteflash. Your site is very user-friendly, and you have a great selection of stones. Now I just need to figure out what I''m going to do. Thanks to everyone for your help and information. This is a great forum!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/28/2005 12:20:11 PM
Author: acgirl
Thank you for posting the links. Mrssalvo, I didn''t see that you had posted those links earlier - so thank you too. My problem with all of this is that I am looking for an oval stone, not a round. That makes my search a little more difficult. It seemed like Whiteflash had a good selection of oval stones in my price range, and I am having trouble finding other online retailers that sell Vatche with similar priced oval stones. I will keep looking, and will look at these links too. Thanks again.

It is perfectly okay to order the stone from WhiteFlash and the mounting from someone else. Any of the Vatche dealers will be happy to send your WhiteFlash stone to Vatche for mounting to preserve the Vatche warrantee or to set it for you. (Vatche warrantees any side stones if they do the setting and sizing work. You still need to have insurance to cover the center stone.)

Vatche makes some beautiful styles, and WhiteFlash has some beautiful stones, you will be happy with the finished result!

Wink

P.S. Thanks to all of you who gave my name, it is, as always, greatly appreciated.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
As is often the case, I should read further before responding. Any of the Vatche vendors would be happy to send the ring to WhiteFlash for you also if you want them to set the stone rather than Vatche. With any of the solitaire styles that can be a great solution as it will be less expensive to ship the ring than the stone because of insurance issues.

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results