shape
carat
color
clarity

one of those awwwwwwww, teary-eyed moments

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
just thought I''d share a happy little exchange between BF & I.....

last night I''m doing some computer stuff for work and Eric comes up, gives me a little kiss on the top of my head and says "I just wanted to let you know that when I think of you in my head I already think of you as my wife. and when I talk to the guys about you I always say ''my wife''. and I''m really excited about your ring and think its going to be beautiful and can''t wait until I can give it to you."

I, of course, was so happy and really needed to hear that! I asked him a little later if he was at all freaked out about getting married next year and he said "Not at all. I''m excited and know you''re the only one for me." and he had to come out of the kitchen to seal that with a kiss....sigh
1.gif

Amid some of the craziness in my life is this nice reminder of what really matters (that and the phone call I got yesterday from my 2 1/2 year old niece Kayla who wanted to tell me that she loves me even more than Billy Joe of Green Day...boy crazy at even that age but at least I still rate!)

We mailed the diamond to Devlin Jewelery yesterday (insert pic of me nail biting and floor pacing) and "the ring" will soon be underway!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Fountainfairfax, that''s so sweet! Our boys can surprise us sometimes. I really can''t wait to see that ring
21.gif

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwwww, that''s just the sweetest thing!!! Just precious! We all need that little reminder & some tender words now and then - and it works wonders doesn''t it?!?! Can''t wait to see your ring FFF!!

And the Billy Joe ranking cracks me up!! At 2 1/2... her parents will have their hands full in just a few years won''t they?!?!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is just the perfect thing to say. Eric gets a double thumbs up for that. *hugs*

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
awww.. That is SOOOOOOOOO sweet.. Sometimes I wish my FI did sweet things like that.. but thats just not "us".. you know? BUt anyway.. thats the cutest story.. and I LOVE the part about your neice too. (Even though Bille Joe from Green day is a really funny crush for a 2 1/2 year old to have!)

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
That is SO WONDERFUL!!!! I love affirming sweet moments like that
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

(Plus, your niece''s toddler-punk stage is a crack-up!!)

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, that really is sweet! Little moments like that are the best.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
emcry.gif
That''s me crying from the sweet story!!
He''s such a sweetie. Nothing like kind words when you least expect them.
Can''t wait to see the ring!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
that is just sooooo sweet! moment like those make the will-you-please-stop-playing-that-video-game-for-two-seconds-so-i-can-talk-to-you moments so much more bearable!!

oh and WOOHOO on the ring!!! Is there a post somewhere on what its gonna look like? I gotta go dig it up!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww....FFF, that is so sweet. Sometimes our guys can pull such situations out and surprise us. I can''t wait to see the finish ring! Congrats on finding such a wonderful man.
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
awwww, SO sweet FFF. And I am glad to hear that your ring is coming so close to fruition.

I was giving my bf crap about ignoring me while he was on the computer last night, but he says such adorable things like that and I can''t even be mad at him
3.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That really is sweet. . . I get teary-eyed just reading stories of tender words like that here.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
FFF, that is soooo sweet. Your Eric is a sweetheart, I love hearing these toughing stories and can''t wait to see your ring!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hehe, you guys will love this. Bf and I went out with my friends on Friday night. I was dancing with the girls, while my bf was of course standing at the bar with my friend''s bf. Some random guy walked up to my bf and said "That''s sure nice to look at.." And my bf said, "Yeah, my WIFE is"... haha! Uhh baby, we''re not even engaged yet
3.gif
I had a good giggle over that though- so cute!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
FFF, that is just so sweet! I can''t wait to hear your proposal story & see your gorgeous ring!

Same goes for you, icekid!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results